By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is It Wrong?

Yes 59 53.64%

No 23 20.91%

Usually 15 13.64%

Usually not 12 10.91%

Total:109

Um...I would never do it, personally, but as long as it's between two consenting adults and they never conceive children........I really couldn't care less what they fucking do.

Ya feel me?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

We could've just gotten a great UC4 thread going but no someone has to find out if it's ok for him to plug his sister so we have to jump on that, never change vgchartz.

I actually wanted to make an UC4 thread but it was too late.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

oh my....
it is kinky :P

Ka-pi96 said:
Esiar said:
DerNebel said:

We could've just gotten a great UC4 thread going but no someone has to find out if it's ok for him to plug his sister so we have to jump on that, never change vgchartz.

I actually wanted to make an UC4 thread but it was too late.

Which bit was too late? Making an Uncharted thread, or the sister part?

Uncharted.

Ka-pi96 said:

Which bit was too late? Making an Uncharted thread, or the sister part?

My money is on the sister part.

Around the Network

Pure for sex and lust I don't see anything wrong with it other than it is really weird but people are diverse I guess. Reproduction due to incest is wrong however due to the higher risc for genetic anomalies for the child.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I have a sister and we're fraternal twins. Just to think about the stuff we used to do back when we were kids/young teenagers make me squick a little bit today, haha. Talk about an old shame.

So naah. I don't think people which are interested by the concept of incest have many relatives, BTW, haha.

I wouldn't say it's wrong, but why would you? How would you look your sibling in the eye afterwards?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
I wouldn't say it's wrong, but why would you? How would you look your sibling in the eye afterwards?

For me it's my conscience. It's just wrong for me.

Esiar said:
Areym said:

For me it's my conscience. It's just wrong for me.

Yeah, that's the kicker. Sure, you may do it once or a few times with no reprocussion but you gotta live with that person for some time afterwards.

That's for brother and sisters anyways. Now as far as cousins...I can look the other way.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian