By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is It Wrong?

Yes 59 53.64%

No 23 20.91%

Usually 15 13.64%

Usually not 12 10.91%

Total:109

If it's two consenting adults with no children as a result, it's OK.

Around the Network

in incestuous heterosexual relationships (between consenting adults) at least one of the parties involved should get sterilised, as the risks of possible offspring having to suffer severe health consequences are just way too high

if they do that I approve of their relationship

Immoral

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Does it matter if it's wrong or not at this point? The way western society is heading incest will eventually be legalized. Look for it to happen in Sweden first.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

I personally wouldn't engage in it but as long as it doesn't end in procreation and both parties have given consent, I guess it's alright

Around the Network

Well you know what they say, if it's in the butt it don't count. At least that's what samoans say, though that guy may have only told me that because I accidentally walked in on him fucking his cousin up the ass at a buddy's luau.

Tell the truth guys. Are you looking at some of the other users differently if they answered yes? LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I want to say that people should be free to do whatever they want as long as they don't harm other people while doing it, but then I would be kind of a hypocrate because I personally find it disgusting.

I'm now filled with determination.

Faith in VGC lost.

If you believe in the christian faith (which I do), it's wrong. If not, then from a secular point of view, there shouldn't be anything wrong with two consenting adults doing what they want to. The same goes for homosexuality and lesbianism. The Bible clearly tells us not to be involved in those practices, and since I have learned how to view things from a purely logical, atheist perspective, I would say that those things wouldn't be wrong from a point of view that is disconnected from God.
To be clear, I believe in the Word of God and I obey His instructions. I think that if one does not believe in a God that prohibits such things (regardless of which religion), then there shouldn't be anything particularly immoral about things like this, as long as both parties are mature adults. After all, in a purely secular system, even heterosexual intercourse is immoral when minors are involved. No one can or should force their faith on another. I wish the whole world shared the same faith as me, because I believe in my God 100%. But if one doesn't share my faith, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be allowed to do things that his own faith does not prohibit, as long as third parties aren't hurt in the process. If his faith allows something that hurts innocent, unconcerned people, then that's a problem.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs