Around the Network
Esiar said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Ehh its legal here so no worries.

Where is "here"?

Kentucky,

we can marry our cousins.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Kentucky,

we can marry our cousins.

I knew it! I wanted to say Kentucky, but didn't want to be too forward and make a terrible assumption. The kissing cousins. hehe

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Roronaa_chan said:
Depends on how it developed/came to be

So I'm guessing, you're okay with something like long-lost siblings?

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Esiar said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Depends on how it developed/came to be

So I'm guessing, you're okay with something like long-lost siblings?

What I meant was that if it gets estabilished naturally like any other relationship would, it's fine, no need to be long-lost. But if there are certain conditioning factors that may be causing undue influence on one of the parties' state of mind (such as abuse from a different family member, in which case it'd be a matter of wrong answers/solutions) then it's usually wrong.

Around the Network

Short answer : no.
Long answer : lol no.

I'm often disturbed by this question, along with consensual pedophilia (that one is hardcore), but then I remember that people highly value unconditionnal love. So it should be ok. Weird but ok, which is pretty much how love is anyway.

Is it really up to us? If they want to do it, let them do it. Even though we might not agree with it, it isn't our choice.

However, if I had a boyfriend in that situation and realized it after I was already with them for awhile, I'd be pretty devastated. So all in all, it also depends on the situation.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

So it's ok in most of the reponder's minds to fuck your daughter (as long as she's 18+) ... what a bunch of sick motherfuckers (and I guess you can take motherfuckers literally).

My answer is obviously yes it is wrong morally.

For those taking the stand of morally ok but biologically wrongL: Do you think couples that have a high risk of having ... deformed... offspring shouldn't be allowed to have children? Should that be something tested in their blood tests before they get married?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

So, why are people who are voting yes are voting yes?

It's not nice, but it's not crime. People should freely be able to practise incest if they're willing to.

Of course, as long as they're not hurting anyone.