By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Japan: PSVita, 3DS, PS4 with + (June 22th-28st 2015)

NinjaBlade360 said:

344K is less than you expected thats almost 100k more than awakening did

Correct.  I follow COMG; retailer blogs etc.  It was evident this game was going to smash Awakening for quite some time.

Around the Network

Time to get to work on Fire Emblem NX and Splatoon 2 NX.

Splatoon and MK8 are still doing really well for WiiU, but it seems the more niche titles managed to put PS4 ahead in hw sales again - I wonder how the next weeks will turn out

Roronaa_chan said:
PS4 back above Wii U

Didn't Chaos;Child PSV outsell the X1's version LTD?

I pretty sure it did... which underscores Microsoft challange in Japan.

Fire Emblem with 346k FW retail, so shipments might be around 360k-370k.

We need Digital Numbers, maybe overall the games are about 450k-480k Shipped+Digital FW!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
NinjaBlade360 said:

344K is less than you expected thats almost 100k more than awakening did

Correct.  I follow COMG; retailer blogs etc.  It was evident this game was going to smash Awakening for quite some time.

i follow the same stuff and 350K to me seamed considering it doesn't include digital and the physical version of the games has been selling out 

NinjaBlade360 said:
Kresnik said:

i follow the same stuff and 350K to me seamed considering it doesn't include digital and the physical version of the games has been selling out 

Not to mention Awakening didn't have digital release while IF does. It sold 104k More FW Digital excluding Digital :)

Ka-pi96 said:
PS4 back above Wii U, did it even get any new releases?

Chaos Child and the FF14 Heavensward. many ps4 games are coming, but not now in japan (september - december)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/2494234051/ref=s9_ri_bw_clnk?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_r=0ECEBT1PTBRQYMT87J7Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=209601089&pf_rd_i=2494234051

i'm very exciting of the Metal Gear Solid 5 release for PS4 and PS3 in japan.

Splatoon's sales are incredible. Why does Persona Dancing cost so much money?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

NinjaBlade360 said:

Exactly.  It's been selling out at physical, and the previous game shipped 300k FW:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37272929&postcount=1

01./00. [3DS] Fire Emblem: Awakening <SLG> (Nintendo) {2012.04.19} (¥4.800) - 242.600 / NEW <81,63%>

You thought the shipment for this game would be the same or lower than the last game?

I'm not trying to downplay it.  It's an excellent result for a franchise that was on its last legs before Awakening, but it's not a surprise given what we knew beforehand.