By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Japan: PSVita, 3DS, PS4 with + (June 22th-28st 2015)

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
So, 303k for FE Fates. Nice.

More likely to be beyond 400k FW. Thats just retail and Le sku counted as 1 copy.

Why wouldn't LE sku counts as 1 copy?

Because your paying for 2 games. Think of it either as NSMBU+NSLU sold in 1 Disc or The cheaper version bought as DLC for a version you bought.

Around the Network

xbox one impressive. :P

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

Again if thats what you believe then fine, but majority of everyone else will not, including Famitsu/IS/Nintendo/MC (they did something similar to this with ORAS)/other major sources.

And it still makes sense for it to be included as 2 games like Nintendo has done with NSMBU+NSLU.

Famitsu and MC are in the business of tracking SKUs, they agree with me.

Unsure about how Nintendo will do this, but I expect them to just report what MC shows + digital sales.

Famitsu Tracked FE:IF at 350k though? Double the sales of LE than MC!

That said Nintendo will report when they do Retail, LE as 2 copies (:P), and Digital Sales.

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Famitsu and MC are in the business of tracking SKUs, they agree with me.

Unsure about how Nintendo will do this, but I expect them to just report what MC shows + digital sales.

Famitsu Tracked FE:IF at 350k though? Double the sales of LE than MC!

That said Nintendo will report when they do Retail, LE as 2 copies (:P), and Digital Sales.

Famitsu also track cards that contain digital codes. There's no way to prove one way or another what makes up the remaining number (we do know the cards sold very well though).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wii U being above 10k a month after any new release is what dreams are made of. Also happy to see Splatoon still legging it out. What are we thinking here, 500k by September?

3DS had a decent bump but less than I was expecting. FE: Fates did fantastic and it continues to grow the franchise, which is always good.

Heavensward did in line with what COMG was indicating, but I'm sure it had decent enough digital sales. Persons 4 DAN exceeded my expectations and helped the Vita quite a bit. The next couple weeks should be interesting.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

GAF posted a monthly table... great how PS4 is doing this year except for launch month (Feb).

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=170561486&postcount=144

ganoncrotch said:
numbers! omg tagging for later so I can enjoy these in my alone time.

LOL, me too.  I'll enjoy this at night when I come back from work.

The fact of the matter is that Awakening is going up against 3 separate games, obviously 3 FE games released the same week would be above just 1.

Where are famitsu numbers?

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
So, 303k for FE Fates. Nice.

More likely to be beyond 400k FW. Thats just retail and Le sku counted as 1 copy.

Why wouldn't LE sku counts as 1 copy?

Honestly, I have no idea. It should be counted as one, especially since they are on the same cartridge.