By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Its getting really annoying

Hm, doesn't bother me.

Around the Network

While there are a lot of Nintendo-fan made threads, there are also a lot of non-Nintendo-fan Nintendo-focused threads discussing x game's poor sales or y individual's silly comments and so on. Kinda like this thread :P

But more to the point...really?  A thraed to complain about this? :P

i dont have a problem with people talking about a console that they like, however i do think its excesive to have dozens of thread talking about the NX... what its gonna be, if its going to be succesful, if it will be a fusion type of system, if it will get thrid parties etc etc etc.

i mean normally i wouldnt say anything but there have been so many threads of that topic that they feel like duplicate threads, there should be 1 big thread about it were everyone shares their opinion about it, instead of people starting a dozen different threads about the topic just so they can have their opinion as the OP and everyone reads it.

im sorry to complain by the way :/ although i see it more as a suggestion rather than just complaining

forest-spirit said:
Hide Nintendo Discussion. Problem solved. And let's not act like Nintendo fans are solely to blame for the great amount of Nintendo related threads that we've seen as of late.

I'd like to thank you for pointing out that I can filter out threads, been here for a year and had no clue of that feature.

I have now bookmarked hot topics instead if home page, and it's a double win - I get to see only what interests me, and I don't have to look at the misery of front page sales charts.

This has inspired me to create a new thread about loving Nintendo. Thanks OP.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
RealGamingExpert said:

Then go to a sony forum if you dislike Nintendo topics and Nintendo in general...

I have the right to express my opinion as you have the right to express here. Nothing to worry bro. I post what I like.

Then do we not have the right to post what we like? If people want to post Nintendo threads all day and they're getting replies, then I don't see the issue.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

I only read the titles and ignore them.

Too much doom and gloom for me. I'd rather read about actual news and not just speculation.

I've already accepted it.

I live in the United States where we have freedom of speech. I enjoy talking about Nintendo rather than what the other two are doing because they usually don't innovate or steal someone else's idea. I like new and refreshing ideas, even if they fail miserably, which is why Nintendo excites me. For all we know, the nx could be laser cats that destroy crab grass in your back yard while also playing games.

I agree vague thread titles are very annoying.