By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Its getting really annoying

All nintendo talk is really getting annoying. There is no surprise that VGC has biggest Nintendo fan base at the moment. And they are passionate about it. But its really getting annoying. Seeing the same topic over and over again.

I dont like Nintendo much. I grew up with it. But my taste changed. Now I prefer another system. When the Nintedoom threads started to emerged I liked them. The fear, depression and sadnees of my competitor made me a davil who enjoyes others pain.

But its getting really annoying. So much so that I dont like seeing threads like those. I even cancelled my bet about Wii U not crossing 18+ million mark because its not worth of betting.

Guys. Its great to love a system. But bombarding the site with constant barrage of same exact topic over and over again. Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

View on YouTube

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKMMCPeiQoc

Around the Network

I think more threads than not I see about nintendo are people reveling in and hoping for its doom. This isn't necessarily nintendo fans filling up the forums.

I for one am definitely sick of the tidal wave of negative Nintendo threads.

Come on, you can't really blame them. You should be simpathetic.
Imagine if your favorite football club got their ass kicked the entire season and dropped to second league.
You and other fans would make so many forum posts on football forums predicting their instant return and a spot in Champions league once Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez all sign for them.

Well, we have to talk about something. With all the E3 hype gone, most of the major releases too far away in the schedule and the lack of updates on the charts, we have to talk about something. And the speculation about the NX is the most interesting thing, even if it's just because of the lack of information.

Also, GO NX FUSION, GO!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Only thing I'm tired of is NX speculation. It isn't being announced for a year, and could be a great number of things at this point, so there seems little sense in bothering right now.

But this forum is for everyone, so if people want to keep talking about it they will. Nothing can really be done.

Around the Network

If you don't like it, then you and your twin console buddies should start making more threads. Simple as that, eh?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
If you don't like it, then you and your twin console buddies should start making more threads. Simple as that, eh?

Quality comes first. Look at my VGC points and my post reply. My threads also have good activity compared to most of the people.

Actualyl if you dislike nintendo and peolpe hating on it xD i thought you would love it recently because it has been nothing but nintendo doom threads, but nintendo is a big part of our life, i like nintendo threads, doing the exact same threads, i dont care but its maybe a waste, stop complaining please.

*creates another NX thread*

I'm actually enjoying the most threads

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

daredevil.shark said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Quality comes first. Look at my VGC points and my post reply. My threads also have good activity compared to most of the people.

Well, if we take this logic for quality = activity, then TheDrill has the best points/thread count so therefore has the best quality threads.

Although in fairness, his thread were the best.