By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Its getting really annoying

Nope. I like em. Keep them coming until the NX is out, then keep them coming after it's out.

Around the Network

Most people secretly wish for Nintendo to fail, because they cannot wait for them to go third party. People still like Nintendo IP's, they just no longer want to buy their systems.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=199910&page=1#

Official NX discussion thread that people insist doesn't relate to their daily NX speculation threads.

I even have a member posting several pages of text on my wall about why NX individual threads are ok

Then go to a sony forum if you dislike Nintendo topics and Nintendo in general...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Well, what else is there to talk about? As much as people didn't like all of the complaining of overtracking/undertracking, I would prefer that to having no sales at all and leaving a void that other topics have to fill.

Around the Network

Am I looking at some post-E3 drama here?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

RealGamingExpert said:

Then go to a sony forum if you dislike Nintendo topics and Nintendo in general...

/thread

Most Nintendo threads I've seen aren't even by Nintendo fans.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I don't like all these NX threads either but it does make me happy when people that don't like Nintendo get annoyed/angry

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

RealGamingExpert said:

I have the right to express my opinion as you have the right to express here. Nothing to worry bro. I post what I like.

Hide Nintendo Discussion. Problem solved. And let's not act like Nintendo fans are solely to blame for the great amount of Nintendo related threads that we've seen as of late.