By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mother of God!!! (Meh!!! It is Just a PS4 MGSV Bundle!!!)

Looks nice, but could be better imo.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
Cloudman said:
Looks pretty cool...? I think the designs for PS4 covers have been lacking compared to some PS3 ones, as well as 3DS covers.

Publishers are cutting costs.

o: What do you mean by that...?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I thought this was known a long time ago

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Some pics for the OP

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Some pics for the OP

Looks yummy to me, even that box and controller.

Around the Network

It's a 500GB bundle eh? Interesting. I wonder if it will be $400 or the new 500GB price

#1 Amb-ass-ador

GribbleGrunger said:
Some pics for the OP

Thanks ;)

BasilZero said:
Dayum.

Dat sexy PS4. Too bad its for MGSV :P

You don't like MGS? 

ethomaz said:
Chris Hu said:
Looks good but not better then the Forza Motorsports 6 limited edition X1. Its nice that it comes with a physical copy of the game thought. A lot of bundles now only come with a download code of the digital version of the game.

Every PS4 official bundle come with physical copy of the game...
Xbone give us digital.

Well since it looks like that there will only be a regular retail version of FM6.  It not including a physical copy isn't much of a loss.  I might skip a physical copy also and just get the digital version even though I own physical copies of all my other Forza games.

Why do Sony bundles always look so plain and boring? Thats one thing i've always admired about Microsoft. They might not be able to outdevelop Sony but they can definitely outshow them when it comes to cosmetics and online.