By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mother of God!!! (Meh!!! It is Just a PS4 MGSV Bundle!!!)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Why do Sony bundles always look so plain and boring? Thats one thing i've always admired about Microsoft. They might not be able to outdevelop Sony but they can definitely outshow them when it comes to cosmetics and online.

I do think the exactly oposite.

MS didn't showed yet any bundle nice while Sony had Destiny and Batman... amazing bundles.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Why do Sony bundles always look so plain and boring? Thats one thing i've always admired about Microsoft. They might not be able to outdevelop Sony but they can definitely outshow them when it comes to cosmetics and online.

MS didn't showed yet any bundle nice while Sony had Destiny and Batman... amazing bundles.

This controller alone looks like R2D2's rebellious cousin. This was from the beginning of the gen? Who knows what their Halo and Gears consoles will look like. The COD one looks pretty nice though. MS sold me on their Gears edition 360 back in the 360 era.

ethomaz said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I think your forgetting the COD:AW special edition X1 that one was a very good looking special edition.  The all white Sunset Overdrive X1 console was nice also.  The only problem with those two both where too limited.  That being said the FM6 bundle is still the best limited edition X1 so far not only does the console look good it also comes in a very nice looking box.

Cloudman said:
IamAwsome said:

Publishers are cutting costs.

o: What do you mean by that...?

They don't want to spend money on a detailed inside cover. They would rather that money go toward marketing and stuff. It's the same reason game manuals have all but disappeared over the last 5 years. 

S.T.A.G.E. said

This controller alone looks like R2D2's rebellious cousin. This was from the beginning of the gen? Who knows what their Halo and Gears consoles will look like. The COD one looks pretty nice though. MS sold me on their Gears edition 360 back in the 360 era.

But it is last gen lol

This gen MS had the change to made bundle but what they did?

While Sony...

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Yeah, that was my old console, but that was the Titanfall console at the beginning of the gen. MS is known for their badass looking consoles. I wanted to buy the Sunset Overdrive edition but then I saw the Titanfall bundle from earlier in the gen and was floored. My cousin gave me his Xbox One because he had two, so I gladly accepted. I actually play it more than my PS4 right now, but I really wish I could've had my say. When you get things for free you tend not to complain if you're satisfied with what it does opposed to its looks. Glad you like that MGS console though. Sony's PS1 special edition console was hot though. Best looking console i've ever seen from them.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah, that was my old console, but that was the Titanfall console at the beginning of the gen. MS is known for their badass looking consoles. I wanted to buy the Sunset Overdrive edition but then I saw the Titanfall bundle from earlier in the gen and was floored. My cousin gave me his Xbox One because he had two, so I gladly accepted. I actually play it more than my PS4 right now, but I really wish I could've had my say. When you get things for free you tend not to complain if you're satisfied with what it does opposed to its looks. Glad you like that MGS console though. Sony's PS1 special edition console was hot though. Best looking console i've ever seen from them.

I don't know why my pictures didn't showed lol

Edit - I could die to get this Destiny PS4 LE.

ethomaz said:

S.T.A.G.E. said:

I don't know why my pictures didn't showed lol

Edit - I could die to get this Destiny PS4 LE.

Out of those three the Dragon Quest one is the best.

IamAwsome said:
Cloudman said:

o: What do you mean by that...?

They don't want to spend money on a detailed inside cover. They would rather that money go toward marketing and stuff. It's the same reason game manuals have all but disappeared over the last 5 years. 

That kinda bums me out if that's the case. I know they can have better covers than that, but choose to make easier ones to save costs... : /

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
IamAwsome said:

That kinda bums me out if that's the case. I know they can have better covers than that, but choose to make easier ones to save costs... : /

I dunno, Sony has never been known for havily ungodly covers. Its mostly Microsoft who will bath their consoles in whatever colors necessary to get your attention come special edition time.