By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mother of God!!! (Meh!!! It is Just a PS4 MGSV Bundle!!!)

Will this be limited edition or will I be able to find it easily?

Around the Network

Too bad this  going to be ''VS''. I mean seriously ps4 bundles ungly? the other guy show xb360 and customs bundles? And i eat bann? for nothing? Because I call someone troll (LOL) and when i say somenthing that i don't like it i eat bann too because the rule here is you "don't like it shut up" lol

Anyway  on topic. How why know that is the newest model CHU 1200? On the box is not visible

ABTR said:

Too bad this thread going to be ''VS''. I mean seriously ps4 bundles ungly? the other guy show xb360 and customs bundles? And i eat bann? for nothing? Because I call someone troll (LOL) and when i say somenthing that i don't like it i eat bann too because the rule here is you "don't like it shut up" lol

Anyway  on topic. How why know that is the newest model CHU 1200? On the box is not visible

PS4 MGS looks way more beautiful than Xbone Forza (I liked the blue but PS4 is too sexy).

And yes it is confirmed the new model.

And just for the buzz.

The bionic arm PS4 Premium Edition is sold out btw.

Thanks ethomaz you help me alot w because Sony confuse all situation with new model first they announcement 1tb model and then the CHU 1200 but the 1tb model is CHU 11xxx

Thank alot i could not find any info about that but this is great news! I already pre ordered mine i live in europe. Do you knwo if the psychical copy that gets included is a normal day 1 edition or that steelbook edition? I also pre ordered the half scale bionic arm maybe that will have the steelbook edition! i hope...

Around the Network

I'm guessing there are some different versions of the Stellbook because I already saw these pics...

FizzoFox said:

Thank alot i could not find any info about that but this is great news! I already pre ordered mine i live in europe. Do you knwo if the psychical copy that gets included is a normal day 1 edition or that steelbook edition? I also pre ordered the half scale bionic arm maybe that will have the steelbook edition! i hope...

The bundles I saw on Amazon.fr come with day one edition.

The steelbook is sold separetaly and it don't have the BD disc of the game... it is empty... you pay just for the steelbook to use to put you BD disc coming from the day one edition.

The Collection Edition come with another steelbook... not the white one.

That is gorgeous... almost makes me want to sell my system for it.

4 ≈ One

Lol at the title Ethomaz for president.
OT: Seem pretty coll!

Don't like the look of it. looks like a red skittle.