By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mother of God!!! (Meh!!! It is Just a PS4 MGSV Bundle!!!)

Chris Hu said:
Looks good but not better then the Forza Motorsports 6 limited edition X1. Its nice that it comes with a physical copy of the game thought. A lot of bundles now only come with a download code of the digital version of the game.

Every PS4 official bundle come with physical copy of the game...
Xbone give us digital.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Looks good but not better then the Forza Motorsports 6 limited edition X1. Its nice that it comes with a physical copy of the game thought. A lot of bundles now only come with a download code of the digital version of the game.

That Forza limited edition looks gorgeous!

OT: I'm seriously tempted to purchase this MGS console if it comes Stateside, even though I already own a PS4.

That glossy red is so dam sexy! Personally I think the new all-matte finish PS4 just wont look as nice. Lets hope Sony will create alot of changable custom covers.

Chris Hu said:

Gonna have to disagree there. Special edition Xb ones are putting lipstick on a pig, it's an ugly console and it always will be at least until a redesign comes through. Special edition PS4s are a hot girl/guy now wearing a bikini/speedos.

OT, haven't we seen this special edition console already? Good that Sony is putting special edition consoles into markets outside of Japan this generation.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The console looks fantastic.

Around the Network
GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:

Both are pretty damn ugly, actually.  

Nope the FM6 limited edition console also comes with a pretty good looking controller on top of that it has special sound effects when you turn the console on and off plus it has a 1TB HDD.

Cloudman said:
Looks pretty cool...? I think the designs for PS4 covers have been lacking compared to some PS3 ones, as well as 3DS covers.

Publishers are cutting costs.

Anyone knows at what price is it or will it be? I assume it's not going to be the usual $399.

V-r0cK said:
That glossy red is so dam sexy! Personally I think the new all-matte finish PS4 just wont look as nice. Lets hope Sony will create alot of changable custom covers.

In the long run matte finish is always better since all glossy consoles scratch up easily.

The PS4....meh

That game cover is hot though

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League