By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best realistic driving game this generation? No plumber!

Your choice?

Driveclub 126 47.19%

Forza horizon 2 79 29.59%

Forza motorsport 5 17 6.37%

Project cars 29 10.86%

Need for speed rivals 12 4.49%

The crew 4 1.50%

Total:267

Drive Club or Forza Horizon 2. They are different types of racing games, each the best in their respected genre.

Around the Network

The best racing game of all time is Motorstorm Apocalypse.

Forza Horizon 2.

Driveclub or Horizon 2 are probably the best but i have enjoyed Project Cars the most due to the gameplay.

Im likin Driveclub.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 6 was launched in this generation.

So my vote.

I don't play racing games but I really enjoyed fh2

As I expected drive club has the most votes these forums are definitely filed with ps slaves , but at least they're better than the Xbox or Nintendo slaves

User was moderated for this post - Zekkyou

i only own Driveclub and like it a lot, so definitely Driveclub for me... 

Driveclub. I need to get back to it as soon as I finish the Witcher 3.

Project cars can be enjoyable too but has many problems. I will get back to that as well, maybe it runs a bit better after the latest patch. That still leaves the almost absent tire sounds, terrible AI, crap controller support, lackluster career and inconsistent difficulty settings.

Need for speed rivals was great apart from the loading times, but is a big step behind Driveclub.

I haven't played the crew yet, nor have an XB1 yet. Forza horizon was fun but I prefer track racers over open world to do list racers. A Forza 6 + FH2 bundle would be irresistible though. (Not that I can download two full games :/)