By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best realistic driving game this generation? No plumber!

Your choice?

Driveclub 126 47.19%

Forza horizon 2 79 29.59%

Forza motorsport 5 17 6.37%

Project cars 29 10.86%

Need for speed rivals 12 4.49%

The crew 4 1.50%

Total:267

Driveclub is a good game but no racing game with rubberband AI can be best racing game of a generation.

Around the Network

DriveClub is my favorite but The Crew is also underrated imo.

valeria said:

Some people voted DC due to platform. Some voted one of the Forzas due to platform. Other people voted for one or the other because they genuinely prefer it. Chill, it's a small poll with no significance.

mario kart 8 by far, dont even care for the rest sorry

haven't bought any other racing game for my PS4. MK8 on my Wii U is still the only racing game i've played this gen. initially i wanted to buy Drive Club and waited for reviews but due to issues back then, i didn't bought it. Will wait for discounts this black friday and see which one i'll buy.

and no support for logitech racing wheel hence thinking on buying a PC version of a racing game.

Around the Network

DiRT Rally.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for GT7. The GT games are the only racing games that I purchase day one.

NatureOfLogic said:
Honestly, I'm just waiting for GT7. The GT games are the only racing games that I purchase day one.

Agreed.

Driveclub,first racing game ever to make me play it longer than a week

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

ehm where is mario kart 8? EDIT: ehm well this is awkward xD then i would say maybe driveclub