By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best realistic driving game this generation? No plumber!

Your choice?

Driveclub 126 47.19%

Forza horizon 2 79 29.59%

Forza motorsport 5 17 6.37%

Project cars 29 10.86%

Need for speed rivals 12 4.49%

The crew 4 1.50%

Total:267

Forza Horizon 2 easily but I have a strong feeling that Forza 6 will be even better.

Around the Network

Out of those games, I've only played Forza Horizon 2...so I'll go with that.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

nice useless poll

the worst driving game of this gen is winning the poll and the best isn't even in the poll

batgod said:
As I expected drive club has the most votes these forums are definitely filed with ps slaves , but at least they're better than the Xbox or Nintendo slaves

Or maybe its because it has the best graphics as Racing games arent known be played for anything else to be honest?

All the games in the poll suck for me. I hate sim racers and Driveclub free edition is garbage so far.

I vote for Mario Kart.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
Ruler said:
batgod said:
As I expected drive club has the most votes these forums are definitely filed with ps slaves , but at least they're better than the Xbox or Nintendo slaves

Or maybe its because it has the best graphics as Racing games arent known be played for anything else to be honest?

Your badly mistaken. There is so much wrong with your post, I won't even point at all the assumptions you made here.

Forza Horizon 2 and Driveclub

GameMasterPC said:
Ruler said:

Your badly mistaken. There is so much wrong with your post, I won't even point at all the assumptions you made here.

- drive club has the better visuals of all racing games

- racing games are racing games in the end of the day. 

Have not played a racing game this gen as they are not really my thing. I usually just hold out for Gran Turismo. Im actually suprised to see so many saying Driveclub. Gonna have to check it out when I get a chance.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Ruler said:
GameMasterPC said:

- drive club has the better visuals of all racing games

- racing games are racing games in the end of the day. 

You said racing games are only played for graphics. That is a wrong assumption no matter how you see it.

Racing games are vastly different from each other in terms of physics, cars, tracks and to say they are all the same is just wrong. Accept it dude there was nothing right with that statement of yours. That's like saying all RPG's are the same because they are RPG's. I hope you understand how wrong you are.