By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki June 15th - 21st 2015

RolStoppable said:
Splatoon continues to sell at an incredible rate. I think it's time to look for more ambitious targets than Titanfall to beat. Let's see if it can topple Halo 5.

No, but Splatoon 2 can beat Halo 6. Quote me.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Yeah will take a while before PS4 will see an increase in sales, don't expect much from FFXIV add ons. Guess it will take to the new bundle or MGSV before we see better sales for PS4.

But after September what will release for PS4? Persona? Mah... I think WIU will beat PS4 this Holidays honestly.

Ryng_Tolu said:
GamechaserBE said:
Yeah will take a while before PS4 will see an increase in sales, don't expect much from FFXIV add ons. Guess it will take to the new bundle or MGSV before we see better sales for PS4.

But after September what will release for PS4? Persona? Mah... I think WIU will beat PS4 this Holidays honestly.

MGSV will carry it for awhile. 

Nice Wii U sales. Nice Splatoon sales.
Considering sales and reception, I may give a chance once all the content is released.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Acevil said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
GamechaserBE said:

+Persona 5
+Tales of Berseria
+God Eater Resurrection
+Star Wars: Battlefront
+Call of Duty Black Ops 3
+Just Cause 3

There are so much games which will make PS4 selling better than Wii U imo.

Around the Network

Guys knock it off with the comments baiting other users. There's no need to start a fight here.

Dr.Vita said:
Acevil said:

+Persona 5
+Tales of Berseria
+God Eater Resurrection
+Star Wars: Battlefront
+Call of Duty Black Ops 3
+Just Cause 3

There are so much games which will make PS4 selling better than Wii U imo.

Some of those titles don't think will boost PS4, as much MGSV will carry it forward (because MGSV is reaching the audience that isn't really on board yet). Also I think PS4 will sell a lot more than the Wii U in the Holidays(2:1 ratio) by the way. So I might not be the person you need to convince. 

Christmas Wiiu
New Years PS4

Splatoon will slowly crawl to 500k-600k in Japan. A great feat for a New IP on a dead console. I'm happy Rhythm Tengoku having great sales as well. Nintendo better localize this title.

Ari_Gold said:
Splatoon will slowly crawl to 500k-600k in Japan.

By end of 2015.

lifetime will be over 800k.