By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki June 15th - 21st 2015

Great numbers for Splatoon and Wii U. The average weekly Wii U numbers for 2013 and 2014 were 17272 and 11888, respectively. The Wii U has a strong release schedule for the rest of the year, so I think there's a good chance we can beat last year's total!

Around the Network
pleaserecycle said:
Great numbers for Splatoon and Wii U. The average weekly Wii U numbers for 2013 and 2014 were 17272 and 11888, respectively. The Wii U has a strong release schedule for the rest of the year, so I think there's a good chance we can beat last year's total!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203794&page=1# Its pretty much got last year beat :D

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Dr Vita.

Just accept you were wrong.
Many time i was wrong with some prediction, there is nothing of bad.

Just, when you make a prediction, don't be so sure like you usually are...

Moderated - Leadified

Ryng_Tolu said:
Dr Vita.

Just accept you were wrong.
Many time i was wrong with some prediction, there is nothing of bad.

Just, when you make a prediction, don't be so sure like you usually are...

Last time this type of situation pops up, the user admited they were wrong (as it's obvious Dr. Vita has arrived at that conclusion) and people just continued to bait him until everyone was banned.

hiska-kun said:

What it matters this week is Nintendo's report:

Sales of Splatoon, the new squid-based game for Nintendo’s Wii U home console, have crossed 1 million worldwide, according to Nintendo’s internal figures.

That figure includes more than 476,000 physical and digital units sold in the Americas, more than 368,000 sold in Japan, more than 230,000 sold in Europe and an additional 20,000 sold in Australia and New Zealand.---

Nintendo uses Media Create

Retail

[WIU] Splatoon (Nintendo) {2015.05.28} (¥6.156) - 310.582

Digital

[WIU] Splatoon (Nintendo) {2015.05.28} (¥6.156) - 58.000 

If you use Famitsu just 20k pure digital. Can't wait for "estimates".

Actual digital sales at 20k sounds very low. I would expect their numbers to be higher if they're doing any sort of tracking at all.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Splatoon is pushing the WiiU. It's a Christmas miracle!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

"Splatoon" is still waxing and taxing that booty!

I have to agree with the sentiment that Nintendo gave up on the Wii U too early. We could all be proven wrong and find out that Nintendo really was saving a shed-load of 2016 games for Directs. E3 2015 wasn't evidence that they're cutting the cord, but that they wanted to highlight this year's games before the 2016 onslaught is upon us...

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Pretty good for Nintendo overall, but too bad Xenoblade X already dropped out of the charts

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Amazing how Splatoon is doing in Japan and even more amazing is that a new shooter is pushing more HW than other known Nintendo franchises.

Splatoon numbers are really depressing :(, when will people stop with this military shooter trend aren't you guys tired of killing each other

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Bomba May Cry, at least it saved PS4 from going sub 10K....or was it e3 announcements? Bombalocrois, Story of Flopsons Bombatale.

Wii U holding, but slipping slowly. PSV passes 4 million!