By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - eShop Only? No Retail Release for Fatal Frame on Wii U?

I want it physical...

Switch!!!

Around the Network
foxtail said:

I don't have 16GB free space.  The only other full Wii U game I downloaded was Darksiders 2 when it was on sale for $7.99 from eShop, but all my other full Wii U games are retail.

Do a limited retail run for fans who want a physical copy, even if it means getting Xenoblade Wii like retail exclusive treatment (and use Bestbuy this time please).

thats way to much work.  nintendo just should get their own amazon shop.  cut the middlemen for those things.

Edwardooo said:
Turkish said:

GLORIOUS EUROPEAN PHYSICAL VERSION RACE

it's physical in europe right?

I'll be surprised if it wasn't, One Piece Unlimited World Red, Ken's Fury, Atelier Art Academy and Mario vs DK all got a physical release on EU and not on US.

Not exactly in the case of Mario vs. Donkey Kong. While there is a box you can shop, there's a sticker on it to tell you there's only a download code inside

Also, no physical NES Remix 1+2 here in europe

This is the reason why I bought an external drive right away for the Wii U, doesn't bother me either way.

Nintendo pushing Splatoon but sending Devil's third and FF out to die makes it certain that I shouldn't bother with the NX. My wallet appreciates it.

Around the Network

Nintendo of America don't make much sense at the moment. It seems like they tend to avoid M-Rated Title (with the current exception of Bayonetta). And this is going so far to make the Wii U even less appealing. My bet is: They will release Fatal Frame and Devil's Third digitally in the US.

Oh, and speaking of Nintendo of America, they creating a BS Version of Yo-kai Watch. The problem is, the crap Nintendo of America is doing with this Game, even the people here in Europe have to suffer from their terrible Localization. A reason not to buy the Game in 2016 here.

Be aware: English is not my native language. The Internetz is the only place I'm partly speaking this smooth language. And because my Signature is so boring, feel free to insert a lame Boob-Joke here: [Insert lame Boob-Joke here]

Warning: Nintendo and Übel Blatt Fangirl alert

BlkPaladin said:
This is the reason why I bought an external drive right away for the Wii U, doesn't bother me either way.

but the box art. :(

i know people who like box art for collection as well. but there would be gamers would jus wanted to have digital only game too especially if the price has a big difference.  i also have an xHD but my preference is really more into physical discs.

I still contend that anyone who wants this game should feel happy that you're getting an official western version of it at all.

Rip my heart out, why don't you?

Seriously, this isn't a game that should be digital-only. It's 16GB, which is already half of the Wii U's internal storage, and it isn't even the type of game that most would want to download. There should at least be a limited print run or something. Hell, even being retailer exclusive would be fine.

I'll be extremely disappointed if this is the case, but I will pick it up regardless.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I will still get it regardless, but I will be VERY dissapointed if this is the case.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]