By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's first mobil game

POE said:
Pokemon Shuffle

Exactly what I was thinking.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I think it will be something for a very casual audience and that isn't an adaptation of a game that depends on buttons or the analog pad. I don't think it will be anything like a traditional Nintendo side-scroller since Nintendo wants their controls to be seamless and a platformer won't be super easy on a Smartphone. Probably a puzzle game or something like Animal crossing where you can point and touch on your screen for movement.

I think Nintendo will get more ambitious and creative as time goes on. I think by 2017 they will have released at least one game that really pushes and re-defines the conventions of smartphone gaming.

They should put Tomodachi Life on ios. After watching a kid play it the other day, I realized that it's PERFECT for iPad. It's casual, it's successful AND you don't really need physical buttons to play it.

Yup, Nintendo's puzzles or touch generation games could transition well to mobile devices.

bluetoad said:
TomaTito said:

Animal Crossing skipped the WiiU because it's the one going mobile, fresh take on social games.

Yes please :) may be house arrest is a testing ground for what's coming on mobile 

Was that a freudian slip? It's designer, although AC is kinda like a prison :P

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

has to be short
has to be quick
has to be addictive

the first will be a Pokemon shuffle game
Mario Jewel quest second...

first proper game SMB HD

Switch!!!

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Yup, Nintendo's puzzles or touch generation games could transition well to mobile devices.

bluetoad said:

Yes please :) may be house arrest is a testing ground for what's coming on mobile 

Was that a freudian slip? It's designer, although AC is kinda like a prison :P

Haha ye no sorry i listen to ign nvc and thats the nick name the gave that game :)

Metroid Prime Runner

Diddy Kong Crush

Prices peach crown jewel saga, clash of hyrule clans, mariocraft

bluetoad said:

now that E3 has past soon attention will focus on Nintendo's first mobile offering. many think this will be Nintendos savour bringing the company untold riches. But the question is what sort of game should nintendo release or what game would you want them to release? I would love Nintendo to go all out and release two games. They need some sort of casul social game that is addictive as crack and getts all those moms buying jewels to get to the next level. but i would also love a core Nintendo franchise that shows all mobile game makers how a proper mobile game is done. With the DS Nintendo showed it possible to make a zelda game with touch controls, phontom hour glass 2 any one? What do you guys think?

Dude, what kind of a thread title is that? Please be more elaborate so we dont have to click on it to find out what it is.

A Zelda game would be the perfect challenge for Nintendo and I'm positive they would make an amazing game.