By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Cars 2 announced

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/announcing-project-cars-2

Building upon the huge success of Project CARS being one of the highest-rated and fastest-selling racing games of this generation, Project CARS 2 continues to expand, innovate, and dominate with...

THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER - 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including 'loose surface racing' on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere

THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars

CO-OP CAREER - Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, greater risks and greater rewards

SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED - Socialize and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you

PRO ESPORTS RACING - Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Seasons, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality

YOUR HOME FOR RACING - Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy

Seems like an early announcement, given the first game released little over a month ago.

Around the Network

Lol, they haven't even delivered the first game to all platforms they promised it on and are already announcing a sequel, that's what we call a middlefinger to the fans.

Only gonna have 4 delays this time.

the first one sucked

batgod said:

the first one sucked

Lmao, no it didn't.

Around the Network

okay, i get it, you want to announce it because your excited. but at least wait a bit until people actually give a fuck.

Lol. What a ridiculously quick announcement. I hope it bombs for the reason the DerNebel stated.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Somewhat unrelated, but is the Wii U version of Project Cars pretty much dead at this point?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Somewhat unrelated, but is the Wii U version of Project Cars pretty much dead at this point?

It's been dead, it's just buried now.

spemanig said:
batgod said:

the first one sucked

Lmao, no it didn't.

Yes it did.