By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend of Zelda vs Final Fantasy, wich is the better franchise?

Legend Of Zelda vs Final Fantasy what series is better?

Legend Of Zelda 561 67.03%

Final Fantasy 276 32.97%

Total:837

Wich franchise/game series is better! The Legend Of Zelda or Final  Fantasy, for me its obviously Legend of zelda but it seems there are many Final Fantasy fans out there. Also i dont want to see comments like they are equally good xD you HAVE to choose one of them.

Around the Network

They are my favourite franchises of all time, with Mario platformers. But if I have to choose (you are forcing me to do it :P) I will choose Zelda, only because it's more consistent in its quality.

Zelda is far more revered and consistently more superb. There is only one answer and it is Zelda

While both series are great and have been around for 25+ years i'd give the edge to the LOZ series as its games are held to a higher stranded as more is expected from the series, such as being one of the best on its said platform 90% of the time. The Final Fantasy name and series on the other hand right now isn't at its best and has been said most of its glory is in the past. (A statement i tend to agree with btw)

So to cut it short, The Legend of Zelda series get my vote.

Pretty random comparison... Final Fantasy is bigger that's for sure.

Around the Network

I think the Legend of Zelda has shown consistent quality over all it's games. But Final Fantasy is a very big and influential series in it's own right.

I love zelda... but for me its Final Fantasy.
I also know alot of users here are nintendo fans so its probably going to end up dominating the pole.

Final Fantasy

JRPGfan said:

I also know alot of users here are nintendo fans so its probably going to end up dominating the pole.

lol reassurance already?

metacritic always right at the end

katakpisang said:
JRPGfan said:

lol reassurance already?

metacritic always right at the end

Let me put it this way then.... .I much rather have FF7R right now to play, than any Zelda game.