By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend of Zelda vs Final Fantasy, wich is the better franchise?

Legend Of Zelda vs Final Fantasy what series is better?

Legend Of Zelda 561 67.03%

Final Fantasy 276 32.97%

Total:837

Zelda. There's some pretty bad Zelda games, but every FF game I've played has been bad. (the SNES ones, 7, 10, 12, and 13)

Around the Network
katakpisang said:
JRPGfan said:

I love zelda... but for me its Final Fantasy.
I also know alot of users here are nintendo fans so its probably going to end up dominating the pole.

lol reassurance already?

metacritic always right at the end

Huh? How come tons of people hate Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword then and consider their scores massively overrated? Zelda, especially the console games, are in a similar situation as the GTA series in the sense that reviewers always cream their pants when a new one comes out and immediately shower it with highscores.

It's obviously Final Fantasy. It's more ambitious - new characters, new world, new mechanics all the time.

Zelda. I've only played a few Final Fantasy games, but they really didn't compare for me quality-wise. Though I do understand that FF is a larger frachise.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Why isn't their an option in the poll for "I love both"?

Both series have had their highs and lows. And both stand out fondly in my memories. There's really no point in trying to deiced which one is better.

Around the Network

Zelda of course

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Zelda for sure. I'm not a fan of FF.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

curl-6 said:

Zelda. There's some pretty bad Zelda games, but I'be never played a good FF game.

FF VI, IX, XII and Tactics, that's all you need.

OT: Also, when it comes to FF I'm going to assume we can include the spinoffs (Non-numbered entries). I'm going to give it to FF but I love Zelda as well. I had a lot fo great memories with OOT, WW, and TP. Haven't played Skyward Sword yet, maybe one day. 

Both series are good but Suikoden beats both of them!

Ka-pi96 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Why isn't their an option in the poll for "I love both"?

umm, that's actually explained in the OP

97alexk said:

Also i dont want to see comments like they are equally good xD you HAVE to choose one of them.

But thats an impossible choice! 

Thread should be called "do you like Nintendo or Sony?" :p