By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908

Uncharted collection could be huge. I dont like remasters, but that may be the best selling exclusive of the holidays.

Around the Network
okr said:
I still wonder why you guys never include Nintendo systems and PC on your lists. Some of the best exclusives (and I mean true exclusives) are on those systems each year.

Honestly, it is because I have no idea what is on that system and PC.

foodfather said:
Uncharted collection could be huge. I dont like remasters, but that may be the best selling exclusive of the holidays.

40% non PS3 owners userbase+Uncharted fanbase. Yeah.

Not a very good year for exclusives for the twins..

Ashadian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Hah...hands down Microsoft has won 2015 with the bigger titles under their belt. Sony can name a thousand titles but unless they are on level with the AAA's MS is giving then well sorry but the hype was lost. Mid tier titles are great and we all play them, but its the AAA's that generally are the banner carriers for the year. The mid teir games have to be goty level to be considered a talking point when it comes to winning the year. Regardless its all opinion, but I say 2015 and 2014 both went to Xbox, but again...i've always said Sony starts slow because once their first party ramps up Microsoft cannot follow them on that front.

Where are all of MS big exclusives?  All in the last quarter. Where they are competing against all the top third party exclusives. Sony have been very clever. Why compete with the juggernauts like Cod,FIFA,AC and StarWars? Spread your exclusives throughout the year. Holiday season the juggernauts move consoles sales and in that sense Sony got it on lockdown!

What I hate is when the holidays roll around (and even now) people try to disregard the rest of the year as if it didn't happen and say MS won that year.  I mean it's fanboy logic and the sales show that but it's still annoying.

I prefer Sony's strategy because I never got this mentality that you can't play games in the Summer.  I'm catching up on my backlog till Arkham Knight releases and if it rains, or it's night, or I already did a run, or I just don't feel like sweating after work (I work outside all day on weekdays) I play games.  Some people seem to think you're supposed to sleep and stay outside in the Summer.

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Goddamn, it takes up a lot of time making these lists... 2013 & 2014 will be out tonight or tomorrow morning.

LordLichtenstein said:
Goddamn, it takes up a lot of time making these lists... 2013 & 2014 will be out tonight or tomorrow morning.

Perhaps include 3rd party games with exclusive content too?

The PS5 Exists. 

Am I supposed to be impressed by either side? Majority of the games on both sides scream "meh" to me.

GribbleGrunger said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Perhaps include 3rd party games with exclusive content too?

lol seriously? That sounds awful

Still no word yet on Persona 5... sigh.