By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony isn't 100% sure The Last Guardian will release next year

Are you still excited?

Yes 107 50.23%

No 41 19.25%

So much hype out of nothing... 65 30.52%

Total:213
Goodnightmoon said:
DerNebel said:

Wishful thinking.

Wanna bet?

The last guardian, Horizon, Final fantasy 7 and Shemue ar not coming before 2017, in fact, Shemue 3 (and FF7) have strong chances to come on 2018.

I take the bet but you like to lose, it's obvious one of these games will be there in 2016 between Horizon, TLG and Dreams, so i'll make the bet 2 of them will be there at least

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Goodnightmoon said:
DerNebel said:

Wishful thinking.

Wanna bet?

The last guardian, Horizon, Final fantasy 7 and Shemue ar not coming before 2017, in fact, Shemue 3 (and FF7) have strong chances to come on 2018.

I take the bet but you like to lose, it's obvious one of these games will be there in 2016 between Horizon, TLG and Dreams, so i'll make the bet 2 of them will be there at least

The bet is already made, and dreams doesn´t count, I was talking of megatons, dreams is a niche experiment that few people care about at the moment.

Hiku said:
jlmurph2 said:

Are you 100% sure about that?

Paradox!

LOOOOOOOL

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Goodnightmoon said:
Aerys said:
Goodnightmoon said:
DerNebel said:

Wishful thinking.

Wanna bet?

The bet is already made, and dreams doesn´t count, I was talking of megatons, dreams is a niche experiment that few people care about at the moment.

Hum lol ? So LBP is a niche experiment too ? IT's the same kind of creation game but far more ambitious.

You cant say a game doesnt count only because it isnt a huge system seller and doesnt sell a lot, people dont say X isnt a megaton because it's not really a system seller and doesnt sell well  ( and will likely not sell well in the west too )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

They clearly want the PS6 to have a good launch title, #ps6forliyfe.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Oh sorry, dreams is barely a game and the other 2 are really easy to forget.

My bad, I was talking only about the big stuff. Anyways it´s already clear I was talking about those 4 games, and the bet it´s already made. Good luck ;)

This is all nice and good guys, but remember that the mod staff don't ban people for bets so unless you plan to do self imposed bans I would suggest changing up the stakes.  

That is a lie... TheDrill was permabanned after he lost the bet with me about X1 outselling PS4 globally in USA before April 2015.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

It's a lot of hurry up and wait eh

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
So the "not sure about AI" isn't actually a problem with it, but Trico have his own will.

That plus he being with a "good confidence" on it coming 2016 points nowhere other than a 2016 release.

Unless it get delayed again for some other reason, that bet is already won ^

The article title is pure and total click bait.

I don't know how people confused the AI not behaving how they wanted (meaning it have more or less his own desires and behavior) with it being poorly programed.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:
Torillian said:

This is all nice and good guys, but remember that the mod staff don't ban people for bets so unless you plan to do self imposed bans I would suggest changing up the stakes.  

That is a lie... TheDrill was permabanned after he lost the bet with me about X1 outselling PS4 globally in USA before April 2015.

While I might be mistaken about this (this is based mostly on Craig's old standby answers that I'm remembering and no recollection of Smeags changing things) the example you cite doesn't really seem to work with that.  

This is TheDrill's ban note: "Permaban - Trolling (As you wrote, all good things must come to an end. Your tenure on this forum has come to an end, as well. This OP is one massive trolling attempt against Xbox fans and devotees. In fact, based on your admission in this thread, your entire posting career on this site has been an elaborate troll attempt. That history of trolling, combined with the language on your wall ("Seeing how the mods treat me I'm afraid I might get banned if I do that. Many mods are big fanboys. Of all the forums I frequent I think this one has the most corrupt mods ever.") and the fact that you reposted a locked thread leads us to believe you're not ready to be a member of this community. Goodbye.) "

no mention of a bet to my knowledge, I can check though his history in general later out of curiosity.  

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

I don't know how people confused the AI not behaving how they wanted (meaning it have more or less his own desires and behavior) with it being poorly programed.

When things are out of context people can go a lot of ways with it, so it's understandable to wonder it at some other way, until you get the context.

Even more when people want to try and drive an agenda with it.