By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony isn't 100% sure The Last Guardian will release next year

Are you still excited?

Yes 107 50.23%

No 41 19.25%

So much hype out of nothing... 65 30.52%

Total:213
Goodnightmoon said:
Torillian said:

This is all nice and good guys, but remember that the mod staff don't ban people for bets so unless you plan to do self imposed bans I would suggest changing up the stakes.  

But that woulmore funny :(

Ok , let´s do it on the boring way

For every gamme that comes on 2016, he can have control of my avatar for a month.

If all of them comes after 2016 the I have control of his avatar for 2 months.

If he accept it, bet re-done.

Since everyone on here can ask for him-/herself to be banned for a set amount of time when he/she has to study for instance, I don't see why the loser in this case couldn't just ask to be banned as well. But I really don't care what the loser has to do, I'm fine with sig control as well.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Torillian said:

This is all nice and good guys, but remember that the mod staff don't ban people for bets so unless you plan to do self imposed bans I would suggest changing up the stakes.  

For every gamme that comes on 2016, he can have control of my avatar for a month.

Since everyone on here can ask for him-/herself to be banned for a set amount of time when he/she has to study for instance, I don't see why the loser in this case couldn't just ask to be banned as well. But I really don't care what the loser has to do, I'm fine with sig control as well.

I don´t know you enough to trust in your word, don´t take any offense on that, you could say the same about me.

If you agree with the new conditions above, bet done.

Goodnightmoon said:
DerNebel said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I don´t know you enough to trust in your word, don´t take any offense on that, you could say the same about me.

If you agree with the new conditions above, bet done.

Sure, I agree.

Now developers, producers and CEOs are too afraid of class action lawsuits to confirm anything at 100%. Same for the framerate, we hear only "target 30 or 60" nowadays.

I'm expecting a race to finish by 2016 holidays.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
I'm expecting a race to finish by 2016 holidays.

I honestly dont even think it will be a Holiday release. I think it will be August-September launch. Horizon might be in November, or they could just continue their policy of keeping OCT-DEC for 3rd Party and use their games to round out the realese schedule the rest of the year.

This is a game targeted toward an older audience, and audience that does not have to wait for their parents to buy it for them.

MS knows their demographic is younger so they still to holidays to get more sales.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

2017 launch? Disappointing news :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

It's sad but at the very least we're getting it and it's no longer just a myth. I can wait.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

We'll be cautiously optimistic.

Please be excited.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]