By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony isn't 100% sure The Last Guardian will release next year

Are you still excited?

Yes 107 50.23%

No 41 19.25%

So much hype out of nothing... 65 30.52%

Total:213
Acevil said:
GameMasterPC said:
Its amazing to see how some people think PS4 exclusives which had gameplay shown would be delayed to 2017. I wonder if they think that about XB1 exclusives, the ones where gameplay wasn't even shown.

Uncharted got delayed and that had gameplay videos last year. Zelda got delayed and that had gameplay shown last year as well. Don't think this is a case of double standards. It can happen, also I wouldn't blame them if it did, a small delay for polish is greatly appriciated, as long as that delay is a year max. Witcher 3 was delayed a couple of times, and while I was disappointed at first, I understand that some games need that extra polish. 

And so?

The article made a clickbait title but hey forget that cause of irrelevant reasons.

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:
Acevil said:

Uncharted got delayed and that had gameplay videos last year. Zelda got delayed and that had gameplay shown last year as well. Don't think this is a case of double standards. It can happen, also I wouldn't blame them if it did, a small delay for polish is greatly appriciated, as long as that delay is a year max. Witcher 3 was delayed a couple of times, and while I was disappointed at first, I understand that some games need that extra polish. 

And so?

The article made a clickbait title but hey forget that cause of irrelevant reasons.

Usually the motive behind clickbait isn't a bais however, it is to get hits so they can get money. The content usually fixes that error. I don't think the author has a XB bias to make that article. 

Acevil said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

And so?

Usually the motive behind clickbait isn't a bais however, it is to get hits so they can get money. The content usually fixes that error. I don't think the author has a XB bias to make that article. 

Does it matter when we could actually do the moral thing and lock or change the thread title into a more agreeable one because hey we don't support clickbait titles?

kurasakiichimaru said:
Acevil said:

Does it matter when we could actually do the moral thing and lock or change the thread title into a more agreeable one because hey we don't support clickbait titles?

Well I think the article title is the thread title. 

Acevil said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

And?

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:
Acevil said:

And?

Usually when you take content from other sites, you have to generally keep the same title/content. 

Acevil said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

And?

Usually when you take content from other sites, you have to generally keep the same title/content. 

So why not just get rid of this thread? The mods being respected and wise on this site probably have seen from a mile that this was a clickbait article. The late action is really uncharacteristic of them tbh.

Acevil said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

And?

When the title is bad mods accept that we change it to make it better.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
Acevil said:

When the title is bad mods accept that we change it to make it better.

Well that is possible, but a mod has yet to complain.

I'm not expecting this game to be released until at least 2037.