By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction : PS4 will win sept+oct+nov+dec NPD

I made a thread about this too, so yeah, I believe Sony will win all the holiday's NPD.

Around the Network

No, I don't think so. Halo will make sure of that and no matter how much marketing rights Sony has to any game, not even ine of them will beat huge exclusives or timed exclusive in terms of system seller potential.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I was gonna make a thread about this but i didn't have 50 posts :(

Ryng_Tolu said:

September = PS4 by abissal margin

October = XB1 by a huge margin

November = XB1 by a smaller margin

December = PS4 by a smaller margin

Sep to Dec = PS4 by a smaller margin... Not more than 10/15 % imo.

I can understand you believe it could ( though PS4 have assassin's creed + uncharted collection, that + a price cut would be enough to counter Halo)  for october but there is absolutely no way in november with Star Wars + COD

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

AbbathTheGrim said:
I don't know man, I think Xbone is going to win the holidays thanks to NA.

Wait you think global holiday sales will be higher for XB1?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
I don't know man, I think Xbone is going to win the holidays thanks to NA.

I don't have the certainty for anything about those sales but maybe NA will give the edge to Xbone. Of course, I could be wrong.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I don't have the certainty for anything about those sales but maybe NA will give the edge to Xbone. Of course, I could be wrong.

Would thou be willing to bet? ;)

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Aerys said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

September = PS4 by abissal margin

October = XB1 by a huge margin

November = XB1 by a smaller margin

December = PS4 by a smaller margin

Sep to Dec = PS4 by a smaller margin... Not more than 10/15 % imo.

I can understand you believe it could ( though PS4 have assassin's creed + uncharted collection, that + a price cut would be enough to counter Halo)  for october but there is absolutely no way in november with Star Wars + COD

Meh.

I predict a XB1 pricedrop on November, and a crazy black friday deals... CoD even if now is for PS is still super strong on XBOX, and i think you overestimate Battlefront...

I also think will be close, the PS4 can of course win, but definitively is not "no way" as you think...

I also think XB1 will be down and PS4 up YOY. So:

1.24m > XB1 > PS4 > 840k

I have PS4 winning Sept.

Xbox One winning October by a LOT for obvious reasons.

Nov is actually up in the air. There are too many unpredictables. Xbox is favored to win for a few reasons. One, they are expected to have great Black Friday bundles. Two...Fallout 4 will sell more on Xbox One in that timeframe due to timed exclusive mods and Fallout 3 coming with it. Third....Rise Of The Tomb Raider. That's a huge favorable amount of win for Xbox One. Even if Sony does a price drop that month, it's not going to matter in NA. Then again, a price drop could make a difference. Star Wars Battlefront is a huge anticipated game and now CoD will sell better on Sony. I still think Xbox is going to win Nov though.

Dec- It could go either way. Maybe Sony for the price drop during Christmas. Software may still be up for Xbox though. I guess we'll see.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

We need info on holiday pricing, bundles and how well Halo 5 and Tomb Raider are received. While Halo 5 is expected to be received well review sites have been very click baity recently and would love to attack a big name game just for the hits they know they will receive. So, we need a lot more information before we can figure out NPD winners so until then I would personally use last years results

Thanks jlmurph!