By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could GRAND THEFT AUTO be PLAYSTATION Timed Exclusive again?

Could GRAND THEFT AUTO become PLAYSTATION exclusive again?

Yes its coming........hahahahaha 73 29.67%

No way,microsoft will never let it happen 173 70.33%

Total:246
sully1311 said:
Is this a joke? Look at those Xbox sales! Of course it won't be exclusive.

Most people say that without thinking about the costs saved by only developing for one platform. Rockstar spends ungodly amounts of time, resources and money porting games between different machines. By launching on ONE machine, they would recoup the money lost and it would probably even out in the end.

Around the Network
Maraccuda said:
Even if is skips Xbone or future MS consoles it will still go to PC.

i never said it would skip any console

i talked about 1 year timed exclusivity

ICStats said:
tl;dr thread

Timed exclusivity is always a possibility, but I doubt they would go fully exclusive.

i only talked about timed exclusivity

kowenicki said:
enlightenedmaster said:

i don't have much hope for MICROSOFT as a company

most ironic name on VGC

OT. There is no way this will happen.  Zero chance.

to say it would not happen is probably possible but to say noway the way things are going is little biased and just  going with the crowd

and not having much hope for MICROSOFT as a company is nowhere near a far fetched statement,a company which was so dominant in the past look not dominated anywhere except WINDOWS,even that is because of legacy brand-name and not outright alternative

in the last 10 years the way SONY,SAMSUNG,APPLE,GOOGLE,NINTENDO have performed and also the world globablizing and US market not being the main market,MICROSOFT as a compnay look a little vulnerable

enlightenedmaster said:
ICStats said:
tl;dr thread

Timed exclusivity is always a possibility, but I doubt they would go fully exclusive.

It would help if you said "timed exclusive" in the title.

Your OP is very long, and without reading all of it it's hard to see at a glance if you're only talking about "timed exclusivity" or "full exclusivity".

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
ICStats said:
enlightenedmaster said:

It would help if you said "timed exclusive" in the title.

Your OP is very long, and without reading all of it it's hard to see at a glance if you're only talking about "timed exclusivity" or "full exclusivity".

its common sense,GTA has always been Timed exclusive

it could be

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

kowenicki said:
enlightenedmaster said:
kowenicki said:
enlightenedmaster said:

i don't have much hope for MICROSOFT as a company

most ironic name on VGC

OT. There is no way this will happen.  Zero chance.

to say it would not happen is probably possible but to say noway the way things are going is little biased and just  going with the crowd

and not having much hope for MICROSOFT as a company is nowhere near a far fetched statement,a company which was so dominant in the past look not dominated anywhere except WINDOWS,even that is because of legacy brand-name and not outright alternative

in the last 10 years the way SONY,SAMSUNG,APPLE,GOOGLE,NINTENDO have performed and also the world globablizing and US market not being the main market,MICROSOFT as a compnay look a little vulnerable

and now you show you know absolutely zero about Microsoft too.

your comment shows how arrogant you are about MICROSOFT and have nothing to say for MICROSOFT's  incompetence over the last 8 years

just saying that arrogantly and getting away with it is not gonna make you sound wise but high school kids who have hormones foolishness and think they can conquer the world and know everything

MOD NOTE:not trying to insult,just comparing and ralting to something

You're talking about a game that won't be released until 2021

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
You're talking about a game that won't be released until 2021

GTA6 will be released in 2017 at the longest wait

it could even get 2016 christmas release

Noway ROCKSTAR will be allowes to be release later than that as they atleast need 2 GTA release per generation to make sense of their developmental periords

SONY and MICROSOFT Next generation consoles will take 2020-2021 at the longest to release