By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's Official, Nintendo has the WORST FANBASE EVER.

Are we Nintendo fans bad?

Yes 34 52.31%

No 21 32.31%

You know i'm bad! 9 13.85%

Total:64

Shame on you Nintendo fans, how dare you speak out against being ignored, exploited, and starved for games?

Around the Network

this only proves that most of the nintendo fans are just a fan.... not a fanboy/girl that will just take it in the butthole

... Nah they have been garbage for awhile now. Best publisher of the year on Meta means shit all when your the only one publishing games for your console.
But hey who knows, maybe they will finally get back to the N64/GCN days next gen... definitely not like the NES and SNES days though, 3rd party support is long gone.

I'd say in general it is the total opposite of what you seem to feel, Nintendo fans have been way too forgiving to Nintendo over the last years, brushing over a lot of stuff they did really poorly.

I think this E3 was just the straw that broke the camels back, which has lead to some long overdue strong backlash towards Nintendo from their fanbase.

Nintendo needs this.

Faust said:
why do i feel the op is actually insulting Sony fanbase =/

Gotta love those stealth jabs lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

@OP
i would argue that nintedo has a great fanbase mostly of nostalgic gamers. I think they have been messing
up too much lately and need a new strategy.

Being a Nintendo fan for the past couple of days has been embarassing...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

As a PC guy, i'm not worry about it nor disappointed.

Fatal Frame, Yoshi, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Devil's Third, Shin megami x Fire emblem, Rodea the sky soldier & Star Fox Zero(don't even think about the graphics....)

no.
if microsoft or sony would only show games similar to what nintendo showed us, they would get alot more hate.

alternine said:
Faust said:
why do i feel the op is actually insulting Sony fanbase =/

Gotta love those stealth jabs lol

It's not stealthy at all if you guys where able to recognize it...

Moving on to the topic at hand:  I agree with most of what you said professor oak, specially the Sony fans part.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"