By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's Official, Nintendo has the WORST FANBASE EVER.

Are we Nintendo fans bad?

Yes 34 52.31%

No 21 32.31%

You know i'm bad! 9 13.85%

Total:64

What a sweeping generalization of a whole fanbase. As a Wii U owner I feel very offended.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
alternine said:
Faust said:
why do i feel the op is actually insulting Sony fanbase =/

Gotta love those stealth jabs lol

It's not stealthy at all if you guys where able to recognize it...

Moving on to the topic at hand:  I agree with most of what you said professor oak, specially the Sony fans part.

coming back topic by staying with the point that i made, make sense to me -.-

Lets be honest here. Less than 3 years in, Nintendo has practically thrown in the towel for the Wii U and it showed at this E3.

Please buy the NX next year. Nintendo promises to do a better job supporting that platform. Please understand.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

I think what's worse is the amount of people defending that shit show, I mean come on I don't care how deep into Nintendo's ass you are guys try to complain when stuff goes wrong for once.

All right guys. Generalizing a specific fan base is never a good idea, it only leads to to fighting and insulting. So before this thread goes any further or hostile, I think its best to lock it for now.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick