By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Fates to have two versions in the West as well

I expected this but I didn't want it to happen. I'm not sure about getting the game now

Around the Network

I don't even recognize Nintendo anymore...

the_dengle said:
They were emphasizing during the Treehouse stream that each side is a completely full and different game, with different maps and characters and the works, so I suspected they were gearing up for this.

I also don't see why it's a problem. 2 games for $55. Sure, thanks.

How do you know that?

Mystro-Sama said:

Pokemon? Zelda? They have been doing this for a long time.

VGPolyglot said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Does that make it ok though? No.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
VGPolyglot said:

Not necessarily, but I don't know what you mean when you say that they are unrecognizable, when they have been doing it since at least 1996.

Whatever, still buying both as well as the third path DLC. Won't regret it.

VGPolyglot said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Not necessarily, but I don't know what you mean when you say that they are unrecognizable, when they have been doing it since at least 1996.

Expanding this anti-consumer practise? A near dead console? One of thier worst E3 ever? Going into mobile?

Mystro-Sama said:
VGPolyglot said:

There was nothing wrong with Zelda Oracle of ages /seasons though, they made two great games at the same time, they were long and felt complete, there was a relation with both games but they were 2 different games, and they were pretty good . Nothing wrong.

This looks the same as that.

It's obvious why. The two versions don't fit in one cartridge. Can't people realize that?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!