By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Thanks Microsoft :(

GamechaserBE said:
If you own a PC their is really no point in getting consoles or you must really be crazy for a few games. except for WiiU...

Your sentence doesnt make sense since PS4 will have far more exclusives than Wii U with japanese support and first party ( since sony wont kill PS4 after 3 years)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Fortunately, you can always make new friends.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Aerys said:
GamechaserBE said:
If you own a PC their is really no point in getting consoles or you must really be crazy for a few games. except for WiiU...

Your sentence doesnt make sense since PS4 will have far more exclusives than Wii U with japanese support and first party ( since sony wont kill PS4 after 3 years)

yes but even Japanese support like Shenmue3/possible FFVII and that Tales game will also be on PC. First party Japan for PS4 is basically nothing yet? Still waiting?

GamechaserBE said:
Aerys said:

yes but even Japanese support like Shenmue3/possible FFVII and that Tales game will also be on PC. First party Japan for PS4 is basically nothing yet? Still waiting?

But japanese supprot like Dragon Quest Heroes/Nier/Star Ocean 5 and msot of them wont be on PC, so dont be that guy lying to yourself.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Azzanation said:
If your friend wants premium gaming then go PC, Its not going to bother MS as long as your playing there great games. If they want simplicity then pick up the X1. X1 isn't competing with PC, its competing with other consoles. A corp doesn't care as long as you feed them. If your buying one of there products or two. Remember MS isn't one of the richest company in the world based off stupid decisions.

I've been saying it for a while now that KI lost a lot of hype on Xbox Live and the KI gamers have been complaining to Microsoft to bring KI to PC for a while now. MS hasnt been having any huge tournaments or anything, so they basically fans said since the popularity isnt growing just put it on PC. I was against that because Microsoft needs all the exclusives it can get because its fighting a marketshare battle with Sony. Every game counts. This is cool for PC gamers but when the true exclusive count will make or break the true variety. I will still get to play with my friend, but I also was trying to get him into Halo (because he likes COD) and since Sony got the DLC it just made things even worse. 

Either way, KI will be cross platform which means if he got a good enough PC to run KI then he can still fight you on X1. KI on PC brings in more players to the franchise. Its exactly the same for SF5, only on PC and PS4. KI is a different fighting game and in my opinion i would choose KI over Guilty Gears and SF5 because of its fast pace figthing system is much more addictive and its freaken KI. But thats my opinion.

In this case your friend is better off going full PC, since its getting a good mix of X1 and PS4s titles and i can bet Guilty Gears will be on Steam just like the previous ones. PC you will not just get KI but also MKX and SF5 and just about every other fighting game on the way. No need for PS4 or X1, thats the beauty about PC gaming.

Around the Network

It's difficult to be pumping out more exclusives from studios with deal or agreement when the brand is struggling to get share in the console market. PC numbers are already comparable to X1 which is worrying.

Aerys said:
GamechaserBE said:

But japanese supprot like Dragon Quest Heroes/Nier/Star Ocean 5 and msot of them wont be on PC, so dont be that guy lying to yourself.

What is their to lie about? We are used that Xbox was a console with a lot of games that are also on PC but this generation we see sony also introduced the console exclusive term. Their is nothing to lie about, I can not think a Wii U game console exclusive that is also on PC...

GameAnalyser said:
It's difficult to be pumping out more exclusives from studios with deal or agreement when the brand is struggling to get share in the console market. PC numbers are already comparable to X1 which is worrying.

This does not make sense.  Are you comparing a device that has been on the market for 2 years to a device that has been on the market probably since you were born.

Machiavellian said:
GameAnalyser said:

This does not make sense.  Are you comparing a device that has been on the market for 2 years to a device that has been on the market probably since you were born.

Are you kidding me? It would have made sense if you had actually read and understood what was being implied in my statements. Console sales FOR games have always been higher in bigger ratio since PS era. Now pertaining to the topic, there's a hint that Microsoft is trying to use PC to channel higher sales for their timed console exclusives. They are not relying on X1 alone which proves that sales on PC is relevant.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

The one time I actually try to talk one of my boys who is a fighting game fan into buying an Xbox Microsoft puts Killer Instinct on PC. Mother.... seriously? He just laughed his way to PC. Oh well... I guess its settled...most of my friends back home are on the PS4 for good now. I miss my dorms where it was mixed between both consoles. My friends were Xbox all day last gen and now they are all PS4. The one game he admitted Microsoft had besides Sunset Overdrive and Halo 5 that made him jealous.  Oh well...I tried. LOL

To add to that...Gears of War Ultimate Edition too.