By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Thanks Microsoft :(

TheSting said:
It's been two years lol. Either they didn't really want it or your power of persuasion sucks. Should have showed them Jago and not Orchid :(

He wanted the Xbox One for killer Instinct but he was waiting for more games to come. The whole group is on the PS4 hype train so there is not much one can do. I was close though. He almost bought the one, for sure. MS just wasted all of that effort. Looks like I am maining Tekken and SF5 this gen for sure.

Around the Network

You tried man, you tried.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

TheSting said:
It's been two years lol. Either they didn't really want it or your power of persuasion sucks. Should have showed them Jago and not Orchid :(

Or the idea of spending $400 or later on $350 to play one game + xbox live is ridiculous?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Puppyroach said:
But then he can get it on PC and you can play online since it's crossplay so what did you loose?

He plays all of the fighters that he can get his hands on. Thought the Xbox One was a good option for him until Sony got SF5 and Guilty Gear. 

Well if it makes u feel any better, some of Sony's console exclusives are coming to PC too such as SFV and possibly GG (in the future) so thats something

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

If your friend wants premium gaming then go PC, Its not going to bother MS as long as your playing there great games. If they want simplicity then pick up the X1. X1 isn't competing with PC, its competing with other consoles. A corp doesn't care as long as you feed them. If your buying one of there products or two. Remember MS isn't one of the richest company in the world based off stupid decisions.

I know that pain, I was going to pick up a PS4 for Shenmue 3, No Man's Sky and most likely FFVII but as they are coming to PC I'll get it there.

If you were trying to convince your friends to get an Xbox for fighters, then you definitely were fighting a "slight" uphill battle. Fighting games were always more robust on PlayStation than Xbox. Just like shooters are more dominant on Xbox than PlayStation. PS4 has many more fighters than Xbox One does.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Libara said:

I know that pain, I was going to pick up a PS4 for Shenmue 3, No Man's Sky and most likely FFVII but as they are coming to PC I'll get it there.

Then get one for Uncharted 4, Horizon, and Bloodbourne.  =P

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

If you own a PC their is really no point in getting consoles or you must really be crazy for a few games. except for WiiU...