By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Thanks Microsoft :(

The one time I actually try to talk one of my boys who is a fighting game fan into buying an Xbox Microsoft puts Killer Instinct on PC. Mother.... seriously? He just laughed his way to PC. Oh well... I guess its settled...most of my friends back home are on the PS4 for good now. I miss my dorms where it was mixed between both consoles. My friends were Xbox all day last gen and now they are all PS4. The one game he admitted Microsoft had besides Sunset Overdrive and Halo 5 that made him jealous.  Oh well...I tried. LOL

Around the Network

I'm more worried now that games like Sunset Overdrive might not even stay Xbox One exclusive, and I say that because I would like to buy an Xbox One day but not if Microsoft takes away all the exclusives and puts them on PC.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

The one time I actually try to talk one of my boys who is a fighting game fan into buying an Xbox Microsoft puts Killer Instinct on PC. Mother.... seriously? He just laughed his way to PC. Oh well... I guess its settled...most of my friends back home are on the PS4 for good now. I miss my dorms where it was mixed between both consoles. My friends were Xbox all day last gen and now they are all PS4. The one game he admitted Microsoft had besides Sunset Overdrive and Halo 5 that made him jealous.  Oh well...I tried. LOL

That's so sad. T^T

This disappoints me. I was looking forward to picking up an Xbone as my second console once the exclusive library built up. But now I fear there'll be barely any left by the end of the gen.

It's been two years lol. Either they didn't really want it or your power of persuasion sucks. Should have showed them Jago and not Orchid :(

Around the Network

It'll actually be almost 3 by the time it releases on PC. Come on

if you, or your frinds don't want to buy an xbox one, just don't do it
why do your friends bought a ps4? because 95% of the libary is on pc, too?

Lies, we all know you have no friends in real life.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

But then he can get it on PC and you can play online since it's crossplay so what did you loose?

Puppyroach said:
But then he can get it on PC and you can play online since it's crossplay so what did you loose?

Xbros

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence