By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did Sony really have no exclusives at E3? Dismantling another myth

You can also add Star Ocean 5 PS4 exclusive :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
onionberry said:
SWORDF1SH said:
greatness awaits tho

Seen this used a lot to try and say the PS4 doesn't already have greatness and people saying or using memes with the words "still waiting" etc.

Never really made sense since the wording means the console already has greatness and that's what you have in store. If their slogan was "await greatness" then fine. But although it's just swapping two words they have entirely different meanings :D :p

All opinions of course and you are entitled to say what you want, just say something that makes sense instead of trying to turn their slogan against them that doesn't really work.

it works with me because I'm waiting, so greatness awaits. And yes I'm entitled to say what I want just like you're entitled to be offended.

Off topic start but my goodness you are BEAUTIFUL, I must have been sleeping or something to have never noticed your pics lol!

On Topic:

2015 was a nice start at setting the table but it is in 2016 that the PS4 will explode and we will get the main course plus dessert! Next year will be awesome! Even though there are still some great games releasing this year. ANd you are right nothing wrong with waiting because you know what you like why anyone would be offended by that is beyond me!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
onionberry said:

it works with me because I'm waiting, so greatness awaits. And yes I'm entitled to say what I want just like you're entitled to be offended.

Off topic start but my goodness you are BEAUTIFUL, I must have been sleeping or something to have never noticed your pics lol!

On Topic:

2015 was a nice start at setting the table but it is in 2016 that the PS4 will explode and we will get the main course plus dessert! Next year will be awesome! Even though there are still some great games releasing this year. ANd you are right nothing wrong with waiting because you know what you like why anyone would be offended by that is beyond me!

haha thanks :3

nah it's ok, I know that my PS4 is going to be a beast :D

nice thread op. I didn't even know EVE is coming to PS4. lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Fusioncode said:
iceland said:
Will a mod move this thread to the general gaming forum? All I see is multiplats

how could you?

Did Roger just deny himself a bigger venue? 

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
GameMasterPC said:

That's supposed to be a joke right? I hope for humanity's sake.

Chill, he's kidding.

I thought so, but you never know with people on this site ;)

I see both as exclusive, full exclusives and console exclusive. IMO ps4 will have a good amount of exclusives and its shaping up to have the best console library when all is said and done like last gen.

Wow, that list if freaking awesome.

no man's sky is also timed exclusive

iron_megalith said:
But Sony Conference is PC Conference

So did Microsoft