By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did Sony really have no exclusives at E3? Dismantling another myth

I mean, if you're rounding to the nearest 100, there weren't any.

Around the Network
iceland said:
Will a mod move this thread to the general gaming forum? All I see is multiplats

I know you're joking. :)

Man, if only parasite eve was also announced.

greatness awaits tho

Seen this used a lot to try and say the PS4 doesn't already have greatness and people saying or using memes with the words "still waiting" etc.

Never really made sense since the wording means the console already has greatness and that's what you have in store. If their slogan was "await greatness" then fine. But although it's just swapping two words they have entirely different meanings :D :p

All opinions of course and you are entitled to say what you want, just say something that makes sense instead of trying to turn their slogan against them that doesn't really work.

Yea, but 18 of those games don't count because I hate SONY.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Are people really saying that? Their conference literally started with two PS4-only titles...

SWORDF1SH said:
greatness awaits tho

Seen this used a lot to try and say the PS4 doesn't already have greatness and people saying or using memes with the words "still waiting" etc.

Never really made sense since the wording means the console already has greatness and that's what you have in store. If their slogan was "await greatness" then fine. But although it's just swapping two words they have entirely different meanings :D :p

All opinions of course and you are entitled to say what you want, just say something that makes sense instead of trying to turn their slogan against them that doesn't really work.

it works with me because I'm waiting, so greatness awaits. And yes I'm entitled to say what I want just like you're entitled to be offended.

GameMasterPC said:
iceland said:
Will a mod move this thread to the general gaming forum? All I see is multiplats

That's supposed to be a joke right? I hope for humanity's sake.

Chill, he's kidding.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Guess add Nier to the list

2008ProchargedGT said:
Guess add Nier to the list

This E3 just keeps getting better!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!