Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does it even Matter if Sony had no Exclusives if youre just a Gamer?

noname2200 said:
ParryWinkle said:
Fusioncode said:
Full exclusives:

Uncharted 4
Horizon
Dreams
The Last Guardian
Ratchet and Clank
Until Dawn
Tearaway Unfolded

Console exclusives:
Street Fighter V
Shenmue III
No Man's Sky

Timed Exclusives:
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Firewatch

"No exclusives"

They're not exclusives 

There's a reason he took the time to catalogue each under separate headers

So my post can be accurate. I'm a stickler for accuracy. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
ParryWinkle said:

They're not exclusives 

If you had read my post you would have realized that I had specified which are full exclusives, timed exclusives, and console exclusives. 

I'm actually sort of impressed by the level of bullheadedness this winkle fellow exhibited in order to utterly ignore the time you took to categorize the games in order to try and make their point.

Fusioncode said:

Then why did you title it "Final Fantasy VII Remake" when "Remake" is not in the official name?

: P

Fusioncode said:
ParryWinkle said:

They're not exclusives 

If you had read my post you would have realized that I had specified which are full exclusives, timed exclusives, and console exclusives. 

Street Fighter V, Shenmue III and No Man's Sky aren't console exclusive because they're coming to PC
"timed" exclusive isn't exclusive if it ends up getting released on every other platform. If anything it's more of a delay.

noname2200 said:
Fusioncode said:

Then why did you title it "Final Fantasy VII Remake" when "Remake" is not in the official name?

: P

Because I care more about accuracy than Square Enix. 

Around the Network
ParryWinkle said:
Fusioncode said:

Street Fighter V, Shenmue III and No Man's Sky aren't console exclusive because they're coming to PC
"timed" exclusive isn't exclusive if it ends up getting released on every other platform. If anything it's more of a delay.

Hmmm I don't think you know what the term "console exclusive" means. 

osed125 said:

I'm happy the only game I will miss that I'm truly interested in is Horizon.

PC Master Race FTW!

I will eventually get a PS4, but for now there are only 2 games I want to play (Bloodborne and now Horizon) and that's not enough to get a console.

Shhh, they're still exclusive though. PC doesn't exist. jk

Fusioncode said:
ParryWinkle said:

Hmmm I don't think you know what the term "console exclusive" means. 

from my understanding a console exclusive is a game that releases exclusivly on consoles. if it was console exclusive then PC wouldn't be getting it.

although I could be wrong

Ruler said:
RenCutypoison said:
Even in the case there were no exclusives (there are), it would be good as we are sure every game shown will be on ps4.

That's enough reason to get a ps4, at least to me.

Last Guardian alone is enough reason to get a PS4

I'm kind of ashamed of it, but I didn't like Ico and I feel like I won't like Last Guardian either.

I have plenty enough reason to keep my ps4 though.

I'm in a weird place right now. I couldn't care less about "who won," exclusivity, or what qualifies as a gigaton/megaton/whateverthefuckton. Three games I never thought would see the light of day are in the works, along with quite a few known (and some previously unknown) properties that I have interest in. Great day for gaming. Historical.