By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does it even Matter if Sony had no Exclusives if youre just a Gamer?

It wouldn't matter except it simply is not true. They showed both exclusives and multiplats. Do not know why people have to continually perpetuate this kind of inaccuracy. If people do not like Sony, fine. If they did not like their conference, fine. But at least tell the truth about what was included. Internet is fun.

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:
Ruler said:

Last Guardian alone is enough reason to get a PS4

I'm kind of ashamed of it, but I didn't like Ico and I feel like I won't like Last Guardian either.

I have plenty enough reason to keep my ps4 though.

try out Shadow of collossus thats the game why Team Ico is still relevant 

Has someone really claimed that Sony is lacking in exclusives?
They were certainly joking, or simply fell asleep before the.conference even started.

They completely obliterated MS's "usual suspect" exclusives that everybody knew were coming since 2010.

With multiplats being better on PS4, and with this huge difference in the number of exclusives, there is really nothing to debate - PS4 will dominate this generation, and PS4 owners will have the best and most diverse library to choose from.

Burek said:
Has someone really claimed that Sony is lacking in exclusives?
They were certainly joking, or simply fell asleep before the.conference even started.

They completely obliterated MS's "usual suspect" exclusives that everybody knew were coming since 2010.

With multiplats being better on PS4, and with this huge difference in the number of exclusives, there is really nothing to debate - PS4 will dominate this generation, and PS4 owners will have the best and most diverse library to choose from.

I know, it really is amazing that anyone is spewing this nonsense. I keep thinking I was watching an entirely different conference than these people. They just have to downplay and spread false information in hopes that will make it true I guess. 

Exclusives are important but announcing games like these are very satisfying to watch

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Why does it even matter? if they showed us in the end what we wanted? Games we waited for and thought they would have never happen? 

And in fact they helped Shenmue 3 Kickstarter with this promotion, Sony streamed its conference in 12 different languages so i hope it reaches its goals and beyond so we get a true AAA shenmue 3 expierence. And dont come to me with Sony should have founded it: yes they should but so should also Nintendo or Microsoft.

I dont understand this console wars on whats better for Playstation or the other systems in such a moment? This was a great conference to watch

There shouldn't have been a kickstarter for it in the first place...

I only want about two of the games I saw at the Sony E3 conference unfortunately. Uncharted 4 and maybe Horizon. Although, possibly The Last Guardian if it turns out to be good, not sold from the trailer so far.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Ruler said:
RenCutypoison said:

I'm kind of ashamed of it, but I didn't like Ico and I feel like I won't like Last Guardian either.

I have plenty enough reason to keep my ps4 though.

try out Shadow of collossus thats the game why Team Ico is still relevant 

SotC is amazing (is in my top 10 best games of all time), but ICO and SotC play completely differently. 

I personally could never get into ICO, and TLG looks a lot more like that one. There's still more gameplay to be shown, but so far if you don't like ICO, it seems like you won't like TLG much.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I've always felt this way. Once you own a console, it doesn't matter if a game is available on other consoles. All you really care about is if it's available so that YOU can play it! When I was a Super Nes owner, it would piss me off when a Genesis game wouldn't come to my console and I'd be ecstatic when it finally did! Multi-plats are games, too!

That's like saying you're not allowed to be excited about Fallout 4 because it's not exclusive. Sony showed lots of exclusives but if you're a PS4 OWNER it doesn't matter. It should only really matter when you don't have either console.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Sony just proved Microsoft are chumps when it comes to first party. The second Microsoft decides to fight back on that front they will be 100% exposed. Microsoft better start paying third party. Sony's first party dances circles around them. Microsoft can outspend them for third party AAA's but they will keep getting deals as well because quite frankly when Sony wins they are dominant.