By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate Microsoft's 2015 E3 conference!

Rate it

1-3 37 5.89%

3-5 61 9.71%

5-7 203 32.32%

7-10 219 34.87%

Hella Mega Supreme! 78 12.42%

other post below 30 4.78%

Total:628

8/10. I really enjoyed their offerings and I'm not even an Xbox gamer! The presentations were phenomenal, no awkward deliveries or mess ups.I'm not crazy about EA access or the Xbox Game Preview stuff, hololens also looked great but I'm not sold on it. Other than that, it was a really good showing

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

7/10 too many non-counting games

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I'd give it an 8/10. Glad to see a lot of new IPs and they kept doing the game after game after game thing like they did last E3 as well. Backwards compatibility is a game changer whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

6/10

Inafune game, pirate game, retro compatibility, dark souls 3,  but everthing else was meh for me. tomb raider ""gameplay"" was a joke !

As a sony fan i admit they did good!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

I would say a solid 7. Very good show.

I thought it was really good, actually. Needed more gameplay, but they had a lot of games that are lookin good so it wasn't too bad. 7-8 or so.

+ Backwards compatibility
+ Recore looked like a good concept (but disappointed there was no gameplay given it releases in spring)
+ Improved controller
+ Rare collection, well priced
+ Gears announcements

- Too much CGI
- Too many shooters
- Halo 5 was a bit underwhelming, especially graphically
- HoloLens and Minecraft does nothing for me

I thought it may be an E3 for the ages after the first 30 mins. But the following hour was middling imo.

6/10

solid show.

BC was a great reveal,.. mad props to ms for making that happen. it's late but still cool.

as far as games goes they dwelled too long on individual games but some good stuff out there. i was excited for recore but there wasn't much else there than we didn't "know" about. gear was too black. forza was a ford commercial. multiplats are multiplats, many on their 2nd or 3rd show. cuphead, lol, was best in show for me.

anyways, good stuff overall.  i know must people will be "disappointed" but as far as a realistic view on e3 conferences go i think this was a good one.

It was pretty decent. The show started off strong with the BC announcement, and the new games they showed off looked pretty nice. Presentation was pretty clean but nothing to really get me excited. Overall a solid 7.5/10