By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [E3_SPOILER] Ryu and Roy leaked for Smash. Street Fighter stage,more Mii costumes and Inkling trophy too. [/E3_SPOILER]

t3mporary_126 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Yeah other wise this makes zero sense.

Mega Man is in smash and then the Mega Man collection skips Wii U

Ryu is now in Smash yet the game hes featured in is exclusive to your competitor 

where's the pay off lol

I think Nintendo doesn't really care that Street Fighter V is coming to PS4 only. They're probably more interested in how much profits they can get out of Ryu's DLC. And I'm pretty sure it didn't cost Nintendo that much to convince Capcom to put Ryu in Smash 4 since SFV isn't heading to Wii U and this is basically an ad for it.

The DLC sale for Ryu could be a testing ground of Nintendo exclusive Capcom vs Nintendo for next gen.

I would lol if a later HD remake of Street Fighter 2 Ultimate Turbo Special Sauce Edition gets ported to One/PS4/3DS only though.

I think that is wishful thinking though more than something that would actually happen

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Hey this isn't necessarily an E3 spoiler, could just be part of Sakurai's direct tomorrow.

According to Nintendo E3 starts tomorrow. 

Now that we have Roy, all we need are Ice Climbers, Pichu, Young Link, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Wolf and Snake!

Hiku said:
VGPolyglot said:
Now that we have Roy, all we need are Ice Climbers, Pichu, Young Link, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Wolf and Snake!

Ice Climbers won't work on the 3DS so they'll probably never add them unless they can somehow fix that.

Maybe they can make them work on the New 3DS.

noname2200 said:

Capcom's been offering more support to Nintendo this generation than most companies.

That's debatable.Yes, Capcom has put a good amount of games on Nintendo system this gen, but if we take a closer look, we could question the quality of that support.

The obvious, Monster Hunter, is on 3DS, sure. But when you think about it, it's the console that the MH userbase mostly own, specially in Japan. Unless the PS4 surpass the sales of the 3DS in Japan, there's no finantial reason to bring those games to the other system, specially when it's cheaper to develope for the 3Ds that the PS4. The same can be said with Phoenix Wright. Monster Hunter sold great on the WiiU (for WiiU numbers), but we aren't getting a Monster Hunter 4U, that uses the same assets from MH3 Ultimate.

Street Fighter 3DS was a port that would have been more apreciated on home console, fans of the fighting genre prefer a controller over a handheld. Being a launch title from a popular franchise, it was cheap to make and bound to sell well.

Resident Evil Revelation was a multiplat that sold the best on the 3DS. Did that console got the sequel? No. I don't know the reason why. At least The Mercenaries worked well enough.

That for the titles Capcom has made for Nintendo systems.What about all those HD remasters? Resident Evil 1, Devil May Cry, RE Zero... Yes, the WiiU is not as powerful as the HD twins, but if the PS360 can do some of those, the WiiU can do too. Capcom has a lot of cartoony fighters, like Marvel VS Capcom, or Street Fighter itself, but there's no port for the U. I suppose Nintendo will announce eventually some Wii games from Capcom on their Virtual Console, Okami in particular.

People could say the audience isn't really there, but we have to consider two things: First, if a company doesn't put their games on a system, there won't ever be an audience, like a selffulfilling prophecy. Second, bringing some of their multiplats to Nintendo systems shouldn't be that expensive. The games are already made for PS360, even if the sales aren't great, people can see good intentions. Per examle, People bought RE REvelations 1 on the 3DS were dissapointed that the sequel wasn't on their system. What do you think are going to be the ressults of the RE Revelations 3 if Capcom decides to bring that title back to the 3DS? People won't buy it there, because they prefer having all the series in one system.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I wish these leaks would stop, they take away the fun part of E3.

Although I can't help but stay tuned. Excited for tomorrow, hopefully they announce more than what's been leaked.

I'd much rather have Isaac... really hope they are making him.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Why are people hyped for Ryu?
His move set is already covered by a third of the characters. The above picture of everyone doing the dragon punch only exacerbates this.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Hey this isn't necessarily an E3 spoiler, could just be part of Sakurai's direct tomorrow.

According to Nintendo E3 starts tomorrow. 

Whatever! xP

Hiku said:

Yoshi confirmed for SFV?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."