By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Steam Summer Sale is almost upon us...

You know, I might actually get by without spending too much this year. I already bought a ton of stuff over the last few Summer Sales, so maybe there won't be too much left for me to get xD

Around the Network

I don't have a gaming PC or laptop so in terms of what I can run I'm very limited, but some things I might pick up:
1). The Escapists (including DLC)
2). Plague Inc: Evolved
3). Nuclear Throne (but I'm sure the devs said no sales until full release)
4). Age of Empires III: Complete Edition
5). Age of Empires II: HD Edition
6). RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum
That is all on my wishlisht, but obviously I might pick up some old games and indie games which aren't on there. If anyone has any recommendations, tell me! I have Garry's Mod, GTA III, San Andreas, Vice City, Hotline Miami, L4D2, PayDay: The Heist, Prison Architect 2, Sniper Elite v2, Surgeon Simulator, Terraria and Tropico 3.

Remember everyone, do not jump at a sale that lasts the full ten days! Wait to see if there's an even better deal that lasts 8 hours or something like that.

There are a few $5 indie and/or older games I'm interested in. I never got around to playing Valkyria Chronicles yet. Age of Mythology: Extended Edition would be great since I never played the Titans expansion.

Love and tolerate.

I never really have anything in specific that I hope for from the Steam Summer Sale, I just usually see what the deals are and say "Oh, i've had interest in that game before" or "i've always wanted to try that" and then maybe buy it.

I've been wanting to try the Dark Souls series as of late after hearing nothing but good about DS1 and DS2, so maybe those will get significant price cuts and i'll be tempted to buy either one of them. Also maybe Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed. 

All hail the mighty Gaben. 

I'm short on money. I won't even check. (Yeah right!)

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
I bet i'll get at least 10 games for cheap which I won't even play till the next sale..

I bought a few games for $1-2 range and was probably a year before I played them. I figured pretty much impossible for them to get cheaper.

Darwinianevolution said:
Wait, the summer sale starts today? How did I miss that? Where's my wallet?

'Tis the E3 of leaks, and the Steam Summer Sale has followed suit.

Salnax said:
Remember everyone, do not jump at a sale that lasts the full ten days! Wait to see if there's an even better deal that lasts 8 hours or something like that.

There are a few $5 indie and/or older games I'm interested in. I never got around to playing Valkyria Chronicles yet. Age of Mythology: Extended Edition would be great since I never played the Titans expansion.

Do not fear, Steam's new refund system allows you to get a refund on a game at the price you bought it, only to rebuy it immediately for the cheaper sale price :)

My visa is ready :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

RavenXtra said:
You know, I might actually get by without spending too much this year. I already bought a ton of stuff over the last few Summer Sales, so maybe there won't be too much left for me to get xD

Fool, there's always something new!

I approach this Sales without expecting anything... but that's what I always say and I always end up buying more than I thought.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Conegamer said:

Ugh, time for my bank account to take a bruising it seems...

...but actually my backlog is big enough as it is, so it should be OK.

THIS (considering all the platforms I game on)

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs