By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Steam Summer Sale is almost upon us...

NiKKoM said:
damn.. is gta5 original price really that expensive? 75 euro? even with the 25% discount its 56 euro..

The regular GTA V is 60 €. I don't know what version is that one that costs so much.

Edit: Ok, now that I have been able to see it, it looks like they are forcing you to buy one "Tiger Shark Cash Card" for 1,250,000 USD of in-game cash.

That's Bullsh*t!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Help! I'm new to Steam sales. I want to pick up D4 which is currently on launch sale. Do you think this will end up as a summer sale item?

reggin_bolas said:
Help! I'm new to Steam sales. I want to pick up D4 which is currently on launch sale. Do you think this will end up as a summer sale item?

What game is D4?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

NiKKoM said:
damn.. is gta5 original price really that expensive? 75 euro? even with the 25% discount its 56 euro..

aww you missed it...

GTAV -2% guess I keep playing my buggy free digital copy.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
reggin_bolas said:

What game is D4?

Sweary's Dark Dreams Don't Die

The only game that interests me from the first way of sales is Valkyria Chronicles being 75% off, but I have time to think about it.

If you go down the list you also see prices under 10 and 5$. Left for dead 2 for example.

reggin_bolas said:
JEMC said:
reggin_bolas said:

What game is D4?

Sweary's Dark Dreams Don't Die

Ok.

It just launched last week. No, I don't think it will get a bigger sale unless the developer is crazy.

seriously their is a lot of sale if you search. Just got Euro truck simulator 2.