By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think this E3 will be the best E3 ever..

Do you think this E3 will be the best E3 ever?

Yes!!! 70 53.03%

Nope 62 46.97%

Total:132

no

Around the Network

Well duh. Mirror's edge is going to be there. Also Rocket league. New footage of WiLD would probably destroy me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well, maybe if Kinectimals 2 or something like that, and I get to have a pet virtual dinosaur.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I have been disappointed by most recent E3s. I hope your optimistic outlook is correct friend!

Maybe, I think it will be very good, last E3 was great for Nintendo fans.

Around the Network

TBH I'm not expecting much in general, probably for the best.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I think there's a good chance of this E3 being one of the best, providing two things. You're in it for the games, and that all the announcements aren't announced beforehand...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

From Sony I'm expecting
-Uncharted story trailer (no real trailers yet that featured big set-pieces or anything)
-Ratchet and Clank gameplay
-Horizon teaser (just a title possibly)
-1886 DLC trailer
-Bloodborne DLC trailer
-God of War: Wrath of Odin teaser (new protagonist, new Gods, same epic boss fights, same revenge theme but different betrayal)
-Quantic Dream full announcement a la Beyond 2 Souls

That would make it my best E3 ever of course they'll have plenty of third party stuff too.

I am Iron Man

This has potentially been the best pre E3 we've ever had, with all the announced/leaked games coming before E3.

MohammadBadir said:
bananaking21 said:
Just dont make a thread after E3 when you are "disappointed" with it

This, lol.

Of course I could be wrong and disappointed.  I hope not, but the timing for this to be an awesome E3 is almost perfect.

This year is crunch time.  I think there's enough high profile titles that even if we only see new things of them for the most part, it will at leas t be one of the best E3s.

Like Dulfite said this is probably the best pre E3 we have had.  I don't think all of these companies (that all have their own philosophies on gaming and how a game should be shown and hyped up) would release all of this information if they didn't have a few tricks in the bag to show at the big show.

Unless this is all a collaborative effort by E3 executives or first party publishers to force other developers to show their hand early on for ratings.  That's a possibility too.

Lube Me Up