By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Behold! Your New Overlords... Er... Your New Class of Moderators!

Tagged games:

vivster said:
Let me just finish up my big "Why Iwata is definitely part of a secret alien squid race and all Nintendo supporters are alien squids in disguise to take over this forum and then the earth" thread.

I see you unlocked the alternate ending of Splatoon.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
RolStoppable said:

I... I knew it. I knew it.

When I said that I want to be a mod to help you out because there aren't enough of you, I was told to wait for the next round of applications. I had even asked for an honest opinion and I was told by a head mod that I "would be a great mod" and all that. When I had submitted my application, I was talked to in a way that suggested that I had an actual chance. But what made me suspicious were all those moderations that I received for convenient reasons. It looked too much like a setup to get what you needed to have to tell me off, yet you still tried to lead me on all this time, only to crush the little hopes I had. And to top it all off, this was supposed to be a round of mod applications where anyone who is good enough would become a mod, yet I still didn't make it.

If you did it because of all the suffering I brought to this community over the years, then I can sort of understand why did it, but that doesn't make it any less cruel. I mean, it wasn't just that I got banned repeatedly. I had various people post on my wall to mock me. super6646 bragged about his ban-free streak while I got banned time and time again. Barozi went even further with the insults. He said... he said that I should play Final Fantasy XIII.

I just want to say... Final Fantasy XIII is a great game. I hope you give it a chance  

See saying shit like this is the reason you're so easy to mock

Congrats new mods! *enters lurking mode*

Nice. Wasn't expecting that many mods to be honest, but the more the merrier... right?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

From "I'm done with this site" to becoming a mod in a matter of what? A month? That's kinda funny. :D

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
From "I'm done with this site" to becoming a mod in a matter of what? A month? That's kinda funny. :D

Throw the first stone, thee who never had a knee jerk reaction.

Well done guys!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

DerNebel said:

Yeah, that also crossed my mind .

Anyway, good mix of old and young blood for our mod team. Good luck to all of you, I hope power doesn't change you and that you can still enjoy the site.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

we basically have cursed seals now...curse that orochimaru

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Even moar mod protection for meeee! Tachikoma would NEVER ban me :D or would she.... maybe she became a mod just to have me permabanned?!

I invoke the great powers of Smeags and Veknoid to protect me against the ill willed Tachikoma! Do not let her ban me! :o

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.