By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Behold! Your New Overlords... Er... Your New Class of Moderators!

Tagged games:

I swore I'd have your new class of moderators by Wednesday, and by the great beard of Axum I will!

27 Applications were sent in, and this was by far the most competitive class I've seen (and I've seen my fair share of applications). So for all those who took the time and effort to submit your application, I sincerely thank you. It's obvious that we have a lot of users who love this site and this community, and who want to do all they can to make VGChartz and GamrConnect the best place it can be. So again, thank you guys. You really made this a tough yet uplifting experience.

But after three rounds of voting, we've come to a consensus on a group of awesome men and women who will help continue VGChartz's awesome tradition of a great team of moderators. We're really excited to have them on the team, and I hope that you all can lend your support. It's not going to be easy, but I have all the faith in them as they come into their own.

So enough grandstanding, here's your new class of VGChartz moderators! ^_^

Miguel_Zorro

PwerLvlAmy

SamuelRSmith

(Don't judge him by his avatar size)

Slade6Alpha

StarOcean

Tachikoma

Zekkyou

There they are! Please wish them a hearty congratulations and all your best wishes. We cannot wait to continue making VGChartz and GamrConnect even better with these amazing folks. ^_^

-Smeags, AxumBlade, TruckOSaurus, and the mod team.

EDIT: Also, just as a heads up for everyone.

Truck has decided to hang up his mod hat and focus completely on participating and fixing the site. It's definitely a bummer to see him move on, but he's been such a huge help to the team, as well to me personally. I couldn't have done much without him helping to steer the mod ship.

So please give Truck some love next time you see him. He's done so much for the site. ^_^

Around the Network

Congratulations!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Wow Congrats!!! Wish you awesome new mods the best of luck! Your all so fap worthy

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Oh man, that StarOcean user looks pretty amazing. I bet he'll be the best mod.

Those are some great choices!!!
Slade! StarOcean! You gotta remember me when you make it big!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Wow, I like those people! Fantastic news!

Edit: Oh yeah, and congrats! Just don't ban me pls

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Damn! Some really quality users that'll make this site even better than before.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Congratulations to most of you.

those are all good users!

Wow, congrats to all those users! All are great users and I'm sure they will all be very good mods!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54