By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD thread! PS4 152k; XBO: 139k; WU: 43k; 3DS 97k

Are you ready?

Fuck, YES!!!!! 179 61.94%

Boutros > Ryng Tolu :P 108 37.37%

Total:287

Congrats Ryng. You've come a long way :')

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Does this accounts the boost effect on Wii U from Splatoon's launch?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:

It has Splatoon's first week numbers. So yes.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
LipeJJ said:

It has Splatoon's first week numbers. So yes.

Thank you for your kindness. So, yeah, that's good. Probably we'll see a bit better numbers for the U this time.

And... wasn't MK8 released late May last year too? If so, numbers for the same month last year should be pretty good.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I miss Boutros already, but well done on taking over his place. It's a lot of work and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Should be interesting tomorrow but predicting a Sony win

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Tag

Tag

Tagged

Tag

24 hours to go.