By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Revealing Unannounced Platinum Game During E3

They have made a WiiU exclusive(2 actually), a xbone exclusive so maybe a Playstation exclusive this time

Around the Network

Viewtiful Joe 3? Please?

bet: lost

Skullwaker said:
kljesta64 said:
they mention vj and mgr so its a ps4 game.

Sarcasm?

being careful :p

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
being careful :p

Gotcha. To be fair though, Viewtful Joe (and its sequel) were also on the GameCube, and they also mentioned Bayonetta 2 in the article.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I wonder if we'll see something new from Scalebound aswell - Platinum seems to do better than I thought, if they can develop several big projects at once.

Around the Network

im saying sony exclusive since nintendo and microsoft both thave their exclusive games from plat, so its only fair :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

uran10 said:
Skullwaker said:

They revealed The Wonderful 101.

That I didn't know..... You could tell how long I've been following gaming...

They also revealed Devil's Third.

Platinum makes great games, but I really don't understand how they can stay afloat financially speaking. Their games always sell poorly and yet they can make multiple projects in a relatively small amount of time.

Nice. I hope its a Wii U game.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I´m not expecting another WiiU exclusive... at all.

We´ll be lucky if it´s a multiplatform and WiiU is included, that could happen since they really know how to use the hardware, Bayo 2 is the proof.