By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Revealing Unannounced Platinum Game During E3

Risthel said:
Platinum makes great games, but I really don't understand how they can stay afloat financially speaking. Their games always sell poorly and yet they can make multiple projects in a relatively small amount of time.

Idk Grasshopper Manufacture are in the same boat, I guess that Japanese Gaming companies know how to manage budgets more than Western devs.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Kill La Kill

Wonder what it will be? Sequel to Vanquish would be nice.... but I don't this k it will be that.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

DeusXmachina said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Kill La Kill

lol Don't like that huh?

gooch_destroyer said:
DeusXmachina said:

lol Don't like that huh?

I think that's an upvote.

Around the Network

Idc just give me scalebound game play

TheGoldenBoy said:
gooch_destroyer said:

lol Don't like that huh?

I think that's an upvote.

Oh. It's red so I though overwise.

EspadaGrim said:
Risthel said:
Platinum makes great games, but I really don't understand how they can stay afloat financially speaking. Their games always sell poorly and yet they can make multiple projects in a relatively small amount of time.

Idk Grasshopper Manufacture are in the same boat, I guess that Japanese Gaming companies know how to manage budgets more than Western devs.

Sure, but they always are able to find someone that fund and publishes their game even if everybody know that it's not going to sell well. They must be very, very lucky :) 

SpokenTruth said:
Risthel said:

No one knows. Platinum Games used to be known as Clover Studio.  They did Viewtiful Joe, Okami and Godhand.  These guys are used to making great games that just don't sell that much and yet they stay in business somehow.

Okami is great. What PG makes isn't.

gooch_destroyer said:
DeusXmachina said:

lol Don't like that huh?

lol it's an upvote. Would you believe me if i told you i was thinking about a kill la kill game made by platinum when i was watching the anime?

btw, what if it's the rumored metroid by platinum?