By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Revealing Unannounced Platinum Game During E3

DeusXmachina said:
gooch_destroyer said:

lol Don't like that huh?

lol it's an upvote. Would you believe me if i told you i was thinking about a kill la kill game made by platinum when i was watching the anime?

btw, what if it's the rumored metroid by platinum?

I'd buy an Wii-U.

Around the Network

Wonder if this will be on a Nintendo console...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I hope it's for the Wii U!

Platina said:
Wonder if this will be on a Nintendo console...

It on a late Tuesday so it might...

I wonder... It seems the last few years Platinum games has gone second party. I would hardly expect another multiplatform game from them unless its someone asking them to do a game on a contractual basis like Legend of Korra. Maybe they would be contracted for Dmc5. Otherwise i think its gonna be a exclusive for one of the platform holders (sony, ms or nintendo

All Stats S rank

Around the Network

Hold the phone Platinum, we still barely know anything about Scalebound nevermind a new game!

SpokenTruth said:
Lawlight said:
SpokenTruth said:
Risthel said:
Platinum makes great games, but I really don't understand how they can stay afloat financially speaking. Their games always sell poorly and yet they can make multiple projects in a relatively small amount of time.

No one knows. Platinum Games used to be known as Clover Studio.  They did Viewtiful Joe, Okami and Godhand.  These guys are used to making great games that just don't sell that much and yet they stay in business somehow.

Okami is great. What PG makes isn't.

Right.  The fact they consistantly average over 80+ means they now suck.  OK.

The average is 78 but, yeah, their games suck. Playing Revengeance now. What a bore.

Lawlight said:
SpokenTruth said:
Lawlight said:
SpokenTruth said:
Risthel said:
Platinum makes great games, but I really don't understand how they can stay afloat financially speaking. Their games always sell poorly and yet they can make multiple projects in a relatively small amount of time.

No one knows. Platinum Games used to be known as Clover Studio.  They did Viewtiful Joe, Okami and Godhand.  These guys are used to making great games that just don't sell that much and yet they stay in business somehow.

Okami is great. What PG makes isn't.

Right.  The fact they consistantly average over 80+ means they now suck.  OK.

The average is 78 but, yeah, their games suck. Playing Revengeance now. What a bore.

Your opinion is not a fact, just so you know.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I hope Platinum comes out with a game simply titled "Water" and IGN is forced to talk about it.

uran10 said:
I'm 110% sure this will not be on Wii U since its IGN revealing it.

"IGN is going to be premiering the gameplay reveal of an unannounced Platinum game during our E3 2015 live show"

Key word (bolded) suggests that the game is currently unannounced, but will have been announced before IGN's "reveal". So it's possible it'll be on Wii U, still.