By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Revealing Unannounced Platinum Game During E3

Leadified said:
Hold the phone Platinum, we still barely know anything about Scalebound nevermind a new game!

Indeed. While I do want a new game from them, I think it is best to finish up said game before launching a new intellectual property.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

So a Nintendo game confirmed then! Great news! Sequel to Wonderful 101 maybe? Would love a new Viewtiful Joe though. Anarchy Reigns?

Grr... so many options to pick from.. but more questions than answers!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

the tweet will prob be in relation to Bayonetta 2 DLC, not to the actual unannounced game,thats my bet

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

OnlyForDisplay said:
Leadified said:
Hold the phone Platinum, we still barely know anything about Scalebound nevermind a new game!

Indeed. While I do want a new game from them, I think it is best to finish up said game before launching a new intellectual property.

They have multiple teams...of course they would be working on two games simultaneously

Guys, looking through Hashimoto's recent tweets, it's interesting... he also retweeted Nintendo's announcement that the Splatoon, Jigglypuff, and Greninja amiibos were being released in Japan.

It's fun to speculate... could this be The Wonderful 102, with Amiibo support? Use your Amiibo to unlock playable Nintendo characters? Wonder Mario, Wonder Luigi, Wonder Link?

Around the Network

sundin13 said:
OnlyForDisplay

They have multiple teams...of course they would be working on two games simultaneously

Woah!... Really?!

I did not know that. Please forgive me for my ignorance.

Oh my God... The odds of this being a Nintendo exclusive are considerable.

Somebody hold me.

I think people are getting a little too hyped over the tweet and might be in for a big let down :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
I think people are getting a little too hyped over the tweet and might be in for a big let down :(

Same...Everybody should know by now that excessive hype leads to excessive disappointment.

Aielyn said:
he also retweeted Nintendo's announcement that the Splatoon, Jigglypuff, and Greninja amiibos were being released in Japan.

He also retweets literally everything. Doesn't increase any possibility. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.